Lol

DeletedUser

levache today at 1:54 PM
The beginning of the end has begun for all the noobs of grepolis!

Effective immediately, the almighty Teams of Ryan and Dobby have joined forces to wreck havoc upon these lands!

If you are receiving this message, it is because your alliance is fail, and will soon fall beneath the march of our righteous armies!

P.S.
Any feelings of resentment towards the truth of this announcement should be directed towards me personally, preferably in the form of an attack -> Because we all know you fail at attacking!

epic announcement lol

spamtastic

DeletedUser

You can hear the sound of knees knocking from far far away........................

DeletedUser

lol so they joined forces and sent out an epic spam to tell everyone that they think is going to fail man Im so worried about this.........

Well that if they don't epic fail themselves.

DeletedUser

*bows*

Well, the amount of positive feedback is quite astounding :)

Though I was hoping for some angry attacks, it seems no one is willing to send their troops to the slaughter. Like a bunch of sheep :)

I MM 2,100 people telling them they fail, and none of them attack. They all know that their troops would die in vain if they attacked me...

But 2,100! If everyone sent 1 horsemen and 1 lightship... I would be overwhelmed! Hahahaha...

But no, they are sheep. No fear of a stampede here :)

Oh yes, and I'm attacking muckson, leader of the highest ranked fail MRA :) I'll post the report up of him dodging and hiding shortly :) When your leader is to afraid to give battle, that is when you know you're really going to fail ;)

Cheers!

DeletedUser5253

What a whack message. That was seriously the most lame message I've received in every world I've played.

What a pathetic attempt for attention.

DeletedUser

Meh, it is also an announcement :)

Anyone want to take bets on how long The Secret survives?

Also, some noob in the Byzantine Empire responded by inviting me! Hahahaha! So of course I had to join for a while!

What a sad place!
Everyone has invite privs!
And this is from their internal announcement: lol!
Invite like crazy! and only invite people if their new or are above 500 points and you can tell if their new by just looking at where their island is. If its right on the edge and there's not very many people around their probably new.

DeletedUser5253

An announcement that I don't care about. Next time leave my name out of your mass spam. I do not appreciate it.

Please take bets on how long The Secret survives. I dont even know who you are, nor have I ever heard of you.

What makes you think your opinion even matters? No one asked for it.

You must know nothing about my alliance, because we don't mass recruit, we're experienced players from other worlds, and if you wanna take a look at BP we don't have any problems fighting.

A real nobody, trying to get attention at the expense of making respectful players look bad. I would hate to be associated with you, and I'm glad I'm not.

levache today at 11:39 PM
Mass recruiting, inability to fight, noob barn. Etc.

Drackn64 today at 11:36 PM
And we fail in what way?

levache today at 11:33 PM
Because you alliance fails!

Drackn64 today at 11:32 PM
And you sent this to me because?

What makes you think its okay to randomly bug people, who dont even care about you.. and be rude..?

I'm sure you say the same reply to everyone who wrote u. Knowing nothing about anyone. No facts to back your statements up..

Again, lame attempt for self attention.

Mass Spam = Fail.
Attempt of Elite Attitude = Fail
Attempt to get attention = success

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

id send troops your way, but it is a long boat ride to be dodged for a few militia kills. thx for the offer tho.

2100 people you mailed and none attack...call them sheep cuz they are afraid to attack, does that mean you are a turtle because for some strange reason you think your troops would stand up?

this is so rich lol

DeletedUser

why do i have to waste my troops on a morron who is far away from me? +_+

DeletedUser

all this proves is team ryandobby have resorted to classless tactics to try to pick fights with people they're afraid of... it's the same situation as a young boy picking on a young girl in grammar school, the only reason he picks is because he likes her.

this makes me wonder if you guys are really going to put up any fight at all...

we'll be in 54 soon, but since aurave is gone i doubt u have anyone to stand up to half of these alliances you mass mailed.

let's do this; meet me at 500/500 it's an island with no colonizations. i'll build my polis to 4k you can have 13716, with your 25 walls and turtle defense. I'll show you what a real fight is :)

DeletedUser

all this proves is team ryandobby have resorted to classless tactics to try to pick fights with people they're afraid of... it's the same situation as a young boy picking on a young girl in grammar school, the only reason he picks is because he likes her.

this makes me wonder if you guys are really going to put up any fight at all...

-------
let's do this; meet me at 500/500 it's an island with no colonizations. i'll build my polis to 4k you can have 13716, with your 25 walls and turtle defense. I'll show you what a real fight is :)

1) Illogical! Picking a fight because we're afraid? wutlol? You are seriously confused... Are you suggesting we're mentally deranged, or bullies, or just idiots? Either way, we will prevail :)

2) Colonizing fails. This is a war game. Let's play the game. Let's see what NoE can bring to the table :)

There seems to be a pattern of 3 main types of responses to my message:
Here is a good example of the average drivel I receive in response:

"Alliedwednesday today at 4:29 AM
dude you're seriously stupid. we're the 11th ranked alliance, don't even think about attacking us because we will kick your pathetic little asses"
^^ MRA noob
Here is an example of some random anti-homosexual remark:
"maximusryne on 5/25/10 at 11:37 PM
don't be gay"
^^ Hate noob
Here is an example of OMG YOU ARE AWESOME remark:
"Vircona today at 3:58 AM
Haha. Been hoping to join Team Ryan. My Alliance sucks dick. Now you guys are just gonna bend us all over tables =\ well, I'm screwed. Good luck on winning Zeta XD not like you'll need it."
^^ Aware noob

A fourth major response type is quite appreciative, and signifies some level of class and competence:
"Towel on 5/25/10 at 11:00 PM
lawl, thanks for the lift in the end of my day. Made me smile ;D"
"Scorp on 5/25/10 at 11:01 PM
you allways make me laugh Levache

you're a funny guy
lol"
"Kaycetes on 5/25/10 at 11:10 PM
OMG! My bowels have given way; I need a change of underwear. Must be all the laughter!"

P.S.
And it is funny everyone assumes I have turtle defenses :p
Hehehehe, I swear, I am completely undefended! O_O! :p

DeletedUser2663

1)

2) Colonizing fails. This is a war game. Let's play the game. Let's see what NoE can bring to the table :)

look at the stats. NoE is already bringing it, we have the most bp and are 2k of from doubling the alliannce with the second amount.

we are ranked:
Number 1 overall bp
Number 1 defensive bp
and guess what
Number 1 attack bp.

even with both alliances combining your bp you barley make up half of NoE total bp.

as jjalsmelton said we will be in ocean 54 soon so build up some cities for us =)

DeletedUser

I think you could better quantify the four sections with : Realistic, Moronic, Brown-nosing and Gratuitous.

Somebody complementing you doesn't mean they have a semblance of class or competence, rather that they lack the mental capacity to realize what a moron you are.

Stop overusing emoticons, use better sentence structure, be less of an attention seeker and in general if you could make your attempts at comedic posts/messages more humorous that would be much appreciated.

DeletedUser

look at the stats. NoE is already bringing it, we have the most bp and are 2k of from doubling the alliannce with the second amount.

we are ranked:
Number 1 overall bp
Number 1 defensive bp
and guess what
Number 1 attack bp.

even with both alliances combining your bp you barley make up half of NoE total bp.

as jjalsmelton said we will be in ocean 54 soon so build up some cities for us =)

yaknow high offensive bp doesnt automatically mean your a good player. Overly high offensive bp coupled with low to medium points shows that your inneficient.

Anyway i was in NOE for a time in epsilon before i quit so i know you guys are ok.

And this merge sucks :/ draft was pretty much pointless then. I wasnt really following the action did anyone from either team even get conquered?

DeletedUser

yaknow high offensive bp doesnt automatically mean your a good player. Overly high offensive bp coupled with low to medium points shows that your inneficient.

Anyway i was in NOE for a time in epsilon before i quit so i know you guys are ok.

And this merge sucks :/ draft was pretty much pointless then. I wasnt really following the action did anyone from either team even get conquered?

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6/colonizations

DeletedUser

so noone from team dobby and ryan managed to kill each other ? :[

DeletedUser

Well, there was one conquest...
Mainly we decided to do the merge because of inactivity... We just couldn't keep the enthusiasm for it up, and many people quit due to this being a revolt server, morale 'debate', summer time etc ;).

DeletedUser

Well, there was one conquest...
Mainly we decided to do the merge because of inactivity... We just couldn't keep the enthusiasm for it up, and many people quit due to this being a revolt server, morale 'debate', summer time etc ;).

So you decided to make a big noise to get every other alliance to hate you? Hmm....I hope every alliance will team up to eliminate you lot (*cough* consider it other alliances *cough*)!

see you on the battlefield, well my battlefield your clans cities.

DeletedUser

so noone from team dobby and ryan managed to kill each other ? :[

HN Conquered Gumby, and then we merged later in the day.
One other person in TR failed a conquest on a Team Dobby player.
I don't believe anyone in Team Dobby tried to conquer someone in Team Ryan.

DeletedUser

HN Conquered Gumby, and then we merged later in the day.
One other person in TR failed a conquest on a Team Dobby player.
I don't believe anyone in Team Dobby tried to conquer someone in Team Ryan.

Ohh. So love and happyness wins the day? lmao.