Lol

DeletedUser

It's a common sense kind of thing, but if you're officially saying it's fair game to spam entire alliances with petty banter then I'll give it my best shot.

Have fun! I am sure you will be entitled to as much criticism as Levache has received following his attempt. I am not officially saying anything, merely quoting the rules that are in place.

DeletedUser

Have fun! I am sure you will be entitled to as much criticism as Levache has received following his attempt. I am not officially saying anything, merely quoting the rules that are in place.

Oh don't get me wrong, I've no real intention of sending any mass-mail. I said it because I thought you quoting the rules and saying it was pseudo-ok was utterly retarded.

And by thought/was, I of course mean know/is - Since you're meant to be pretty serious about this Grepolis business, try and redeem yourself by having the rules changed to include mass mailing.

High Hopes, Phrasing Pointless Posts to get Predictable Responses.

DeletedUser

Jay you're exactly the type of person that PnP works best on. This is just beautiful! By all means, continue posting. We're loving it over here. :)

DeletedUser

I have to admit, this thread completely delivers the entertainment I was hoping it would..

Levache and Gyro are trolls. They have been on every server I have had the privilege of playing on with them. They try to get you worked up and it worked lol. I know, because I love to do it as well :D

As far as this goes though, in all honesty, that mass mail was only funny to the people who sent it. For the rest of us? We'd rather not see that trash in our inbox when we log in. It.... really was just not a very good PnP. The humor was terrible and the story was even worse. You should of had Aurave write a good story at least, to give you a little bit of credibility.

I'm not sure that 169 total forum posts would really constitute me being labeled as such mate. I mean, in 6 months of gameplay 169 post isn't really a lot. What I do though is interject my thoughts on the most controversial topics. It's obvious that the responses I get from those thoughts create the type of PnP that I'm looking for and trust me it has worked every time. :)

Then again, I did go over the line a while back and have had probably a dozen or most post deleted due to breaking forum rules. I've also been banned temporarily but, I feel I understand what the admins expect on here and from what I'm seeing jj and Jay are certainly over stepping the boundaries.

DeletedUser

Oh don't get me wrong, I've no real intention of sending any mass-mail. I said it because I thought you quoting the rules and saying it was pseudo-ok was utterly retarded.

And by thought/was, I of course mean know/is - Since you're meant to be pretty serious about this Grepolis business, try and redeem yourself by having the rules changed to include mass mailing.

High Hopes, Phrasing Pointless Posts to get Predictable Responses.

There is a famous line from a film called "Good morning vietnam" where the DJ (played by Robin Williams) says something to his CO, after being given a hard time.

It very much applies here as well.

Keep responding, and people will keep fishing...it's not every day you catch a fish that wriggles quite so much!

DeletedUser

I grew tired of trying to argue a moot point. You're going to continue responding with pointless and irrelevant posts, so why should I give you any more ammunition.

DeletedUser

I grew tired of trying to argue a moot point. You're going to continue responding with pointless and irrelevant posts, so why should I give you any more ammunition.

ROFL! Every single time you post you're giving people ammunition........

DeletedUser

Like I said pointless and irrelevant posts will continue, way to prove me wrong GyroHero.

DeletedUser

LegionGyroReturnsHero said:
Long Reaching theory relying on some made up rule set about fishing or loving

Since you're both familiar, and you both use the same style for posting I'll just make up my own version of what you each said and pretend it's a hash together of each of your posts.

Perspective is an interesting thing, on one hand I see a moderator and a poster. Both of them seem to be very dependent on their internet reputations, using custom avatars and custom signatures - To me these are the kind of people that draw joy in life from creating fantastical scenario's whereby they win internet battles. You've both posted, something.. I'm not sure what it is, I think most of your posts were "Bla Bla Bla.." (It reminded me of listening to Ke$ha at any rate.)

And I responded in some cases, implying that you were emotionally empty people living non-fulfilling lives and that during your monotonous unhappiness you try to make yourself feel better by posting.

And well, I'd struggle to think what you see. But, what's evident is from your perspective you're both waging some kind of internet war. And I'm suffering massive losses (Which seems quite likely, I never was much of a tactician.)

But, I see now that it was wrong of me to judge you by the use of personal insults with snide implications. I should not judge you for the inevitable result of your circumstance and genetics I should of simply accepted why it is was you think the non-conventional things you do and moved on.

My character flaw of entering pointless arguments with people who have aforementioned real-life issues has gotten the better of me.

Alas, I think it will soon be over. Levache has stopped posting altogether out of fear of my heinous words, splitting his retina's into seventeen fractions of an eighth.

Yours Faithfully,
Henesse Thomas Bertrude

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was 1987, so a lot longer ago than that my friend! No reflection of my circumstances however!

DeletedUser

It was 1987, so a lot longer ago than that my friend! No reflection of my circumstances however!

Bad maths on my part. I don't doubt that it's not a reflection of your circumstances, your circumstances are so down-trodden dirty and depressing that they can barely muster a glimmer. Let alone an informative reflection..

DeletedUser

Oh wow! My ego is totally crushed! How will I go on? I need my internet cohorts to defend me, because I just can't win this epic battle on my own, and if I don't I will be ruined forever.

DeletedUser

Oh wow! My ego is totally crushed! How will I go on? I need my internet cohorts to defend me, because I just can't win this epic battle on my own, and if I don't I will be ruined forever.

Now we're on the same page, I'll offer you this once in a life time opportunity to defect to my side - Joke, older people aren't great at youthful flame wars.

Going back to my old post though, I understand your circumstance and forgive you for the underlying psychological flaws you've suffered due to that. If you wish to continue your vein attempts to keep your internet reputation intact feel free, but it will only be met with obnoxiously worded presumptions about your general happiness or lack thereof.

Edit : And as an added bonus, here's a page out of your playbook : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55Hc2v3iIRM

DeletedUser

Andrew,how many others are you accusing of psychological issues?

It seems everyone but you has these problems? maybe the pot is calling the kettle black?
Plz remember that you have started most posts yourself and included words like "sonny" and "Mental" are you dilberately antagonising others with "putdowns" or just trying to provoke others?
Your actions and words show a complete lack of forethought,let alone respect for others!

I must ask you.When you put up these posts did you think your actions may cause harm to others and ruin others gameplay?
2 things you have completely forgot when you tried to boost your ego with your posts.

1-hope for the best, plan for the worst.
2-think b4 you speak or act.

I think you leader in Bloodstorm pirates said it best
Lady acacia- It is a shame to have my enjoyment and gameplay ruined by 3 peoples actions.well im an one and who are the other two?

I have been called "honorable" for my actions against your alliance by other players and alliances on zeta.

I must thank you for improving my standing with others in this game as If you had never put up the post.This wouldnt have happened.

To Finish -I must apologise to anyone else,who has had a negative or bad time ingame due to my actions in response to Andrew.I did not mean to hurt others gameplay deliberately thru my actions in response to Andrews.

But I do believe that Bloodstorm leaders needed to have their eyes opened as 1 person can cause a alot of havoc.Good to see Andrew is showing his true colours also

DeletedUser

Andrew,how many others are you accusing of psychological issues?

Pretty much everyone in the world has psychological issues.

It seems everyone but you has these problems? maybe the pot is calling the kettle black?

Myself is included when I say "pretty much everyone".

Plz remember that you have started most posts yourself and included words like "sonny" and "Mental" are you dilberately antagonising others with "putdowns" or just trying to provoke others?

I'm deliberately antagonizing people, what I do on the forums could be classed as "Trolling". But, ultimately I am trying to provoke people. In this particular circumstance Legionreturns had the good sense to stop while he was behind.

Your actions and words show a complete lack of forethought,let alone respect for others!

I don't particularly respect anyone on this forum, so that could be the reason I come off as if I don't.

I must ask you.When you put up these posts did you think your actions may cause harm to others and ruin others gameplay?

To me the forum and the game are two separate entities, posts can affect game play, but the ones I make don't.

2 things you have completely forgot when you tried to boost your ego with your posts.

1-hope for the best, plan for the worst.
2-think b4 you speak or act.

Both those phrases seem unrelated.

I think you leader in Bloodstorm pirates said it best
Lady acacia- It is a shame to have my enjoyment and gameplay ruined by 3 peoples actions.well im an one and who are the other two?

I'm probably one, but I'm not sure who the third is. Let me know if you have any idea.

I have been called "honorable" for my actions against your alliance by other players and alliances on zeta.

Good for you!

I must thank you for improving my standing with others in this game as If you had never put up the post.This wouldnt have happened.

It's really no problem at all.

But I do believe that Bloodstorm leaders needed to have their eyes opened as 1 person can cause a alot of havoc.Good to see Andrew is showing his true colours also

Thanks, buddy!

DeletedUser

I'm just disappointed I didn't get one... 2,100 people and none for me!

I must be the most fail of all ;)