• Thread starter DeletedUser11965
  • Start date

DeletedUser11965

Yes, the almighty noob has joined.

scaled.php

For those who cannot see.

magmastar said:
I am magmastar

Leader of Eviction Notice we are a strong rising alliance that will soon own the world, we do not except just anyone, you must be ready to fight, to be active to be loyal and will stay till the end.

I am very experienced, I have played in 6 other worlds and have succeeded in all of them, I led the top alliances in every one of the worlds, In Trot I led C.H.A.O.S. in Zacros I led The Sea Raiders ect.

If you join you will live, be safe and will dominate if you exist and do not join you will be eaten.[/size]

DeletedUser

Hmm, I don't ever recall either of those alliances being at the "top" of anything...

*Giggles*

DeletedUser2863

i not heard of him tobe fair but Arshark is like a bad smell under the duvet lol

DeletedUser11965

man, coulda told me you were in O55, now what? I cant hit restart lol

DeletedUser

Magmastar. I played with him before in his alliance. It wasn't the best I've been in...

DeletedUser11965

17256945.png

more lolz; idk, i might stay until I rim this kid ;), but Baris is speed 1...boring..

DeletedUser25607

... but Baris is speed 1...boring..

I would say speed-1 suits best to experienced player. When noobs loose their troops fast and don't have time/resources to rebuild - that hurts and quickly shows the difference. Therefore i abandoned playing speedy worlds and stuck to speed-1.

And also speed-1 gives a player some RL. :)

P.S. I found it outrageous too when bunch of noobs called themselves "Eviction Notices". Call alliance so without having even single "crowned" World Winner of Rho is just a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"If you join you will live, be safe and will dominate if you exist and do not join you will be eaten."

Man, I fell of my chair laughing!

DeletedUser

"If you join you will live, be safe and will dominate if you exist and do not join you will be eaten."

Man, I fell of my chair laughing!

as did i.i love reading alliances profiles like theirs.good for a laugh or two for sure.yawn....bp needs to end so we can get this show on the road!

DeletedUser

You know, the best thing to do afterwards is to bow down their majesty, or start clapping! Because "they are born to be leaders", lol! :p

DeletedUser

Until they are conquered lol

Lol, you're right, at some point, because they just let the other ordinary players take them down, in order to show their sympathy to us!
It's not that they lose their cities because of their weakness, no way!

DeletedUser

Lol, you're right, at some point, because they just let the other ordinary players take them down, in order to show their sympathy to us!
It's not that they lose their cities because of their weakness, no way!
Oh, they took the inactive cities they say.... yeah right.

DeletedUser

6 other worlds ..??? damn how does he manage ..i can barely manage my 9 worlds ...eehhhh oh no ..lol

DeletedUser

There's always people who will broadcast themselves as the best & many that are complete Ego maniac's (this guy is a perfect example) As for the headstrong tactic of taking on the world or stating that, especially so early...

NEVER WORKS OUT WELL- its just a good way to get your alliance destroyed, this is a strategy game & how many times will you find that a headstrong tactic works? very rarely.

Goodluck to this alliance, I do not envy you.

DeletedUser

Some allianceleaders cannot count, can we get a kindergartenteacher here to learn some people to count?

Titans of Baris

22 members
22803 points

small alliance on the way to great deeds

limit: 20 players