Long live the ... quess who pnp

DeletedUser15820

Long time ago ...

HopiIndianEldersMessage.gif

so long that I'm not able to reach that event in my memory ...

uhmm ...
that could be even earlier then my present on this world started

newborn-photography-03.jpg

in far far east something new risen called DSC

Afghan_Nomads_from_the_early_20th_century.jpg

it was new tribe ... just few members at the beginning ... but more and more with each day

rome_legion.jpg

as they have been very agreesive ... neighbours haven't have easy life ...

vikings.jpg

some has been trying to pact with them ...

sent own diplomats

embassyiraq.jpg

others just simple invited them to fight

by sending own troops

29787.jpg

or whatever they had ready to send

combat_tricycle.jpg

people said they weren't happy with own homeland ...

Silence_light_by_donjuki.jpg

but I know ... they just feel need to expand, to conquer ...

19.jpg

many have failed and met their destiny - 'life is a bi@£h'
wind brought such words ...

here and there people announced ... rules are unfair

combat_nord_sud.jpg

so it is my time to challenge DSC now :pro:
I get myself ready

Grunt.gif

and who knows

maybe U see me again full of glory :eek:

phoenix-fire-blaze-heat.jpg

to be continue ...

DeletedUser

Great PnP Fenix!And don't worry: you know we love you so much...:D I'm sure that there are a few that are visiting your cities as we speak...:D

DeletedUser

Wow great pnp fenix ;) I just hope your soldiers are hot like that girl on photo!!!:p Unfortunately those you mentioned that sent troops at us didn't send soldiers like that :(

DeletedUser

My twin brother Fenix Slaughter forgot that DCS was DM originally and was surrounded by allies. We were content fighting DA/FA/LBs, but uNmEeked forced our hand. Otherwise a great PnP ;)

DeletedUser10984

My twin brother Fenix Slaughter forgot that DCS was DM originally and was surrounded by allies. We were content fighting DA/FA/LBs, but uNmEeked forced our hand. Otherwise a great PnP ;)
Actually untrue as the bickering started over a strained military alliance against the Secret. Then due to the inactivity arising in O55 which was of course mostly offensive troop builds for DCS and mostly inactives for uNmEek. JJ decided to give DCS warning that uNmEek would be coming for them next.
DCS was prepared and ready before the war even began.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, I wrote:
We were content fighting DA/FA/LBs, but uNmEeked forced our hand.

You wrote:
JJ decided to give DCS warning that uNmEek would be coming for them next.

Are you getting debating advice from Potter? Combined with trash talking, thats 2 things you can't do...

DeletedUser

hey when LB created FA already was disband lol

DeletedUser

liked the pnp, more good effort from a Zeta player :)
I like the sketched solider, works well on forum...

Dambo, people write FA/DA like that because it was same players in 2 alliances, some moving between them to try to confuse attackers (?) so year old zeta players have come to know Hell House's FA as DA/FA.

"hey when LB created FA already was disband lol "

Death Raven disbanded: 2010-09-25
Lost Boys was founded: 2010-09-18
if you are gonna spam pnps with short pointless replies you could at least not make them lies. ?
and where was the juvenile "ha ha" that usually starts all your posts?

loving the pnps hope we see more of them ! :)

DeletedUser

Fenix JJ never warned us about what he intended to do!He broke the pact overnight and all uNmEek launched immediatelly after that!
As for you Sacmaster all I can sayy that we've followed the conditions that JJ put out and you were still not happy so...

DeletedUser10984

As for you Sacmaster all I can sayy that we've followed the conditions that JJ put out and you were still not happy so...
It was long enough ago that I can say is that I didn't know the exact conditions but I do know is that whatever DCS was doing at the time was making the members of uNmEek become progressively hostile.

DeletedUser

Well the only thing that DCS was doing at that time was sticking to the "borders" that JJ put out while the uNmEek members were taking over cities even beyond those borders(after talking with JJ about this he said that it was our problem not his)...So basically even if we kept our word uNmEek didn't...And when the time came uNmEek turned against us even if we've joined the war on the NmE side when they were fighting the secret and the EWT and we've respected the agreement that was riched between our alliances...After the attacks from uNmEek started we've asked JJ and Hads about that and they said that the attacks started because you've got nothing else to do and that you wanted to expand east through our ocean...I guess that didn't worked out so well for you since you don't have a single city in our core ocean(o65) and lost the control of O55 as well...

DeletedUser

Hahaha poor sacmaster...He can't accept the truth...:p

The truth is that Unmeek never warned us about breaking the pact before they did that.Pact was broken because certain players were bored in unmeek etc...And we know that for sure as unmeek former leader like hads told us that..So get over it sacmaster..Nothing can wash unmeek's hands in this matter...:p