Long Live WoE

DeletedUser4577

As you may notice WoE is slowly merging into DN. We came to this choice for many reasons -

1. Inactive Members
2. War On Too Many Fronts
3. No Other Players To Refill The Ranks
4. Desertion (Even though it was only 3, lol) - It was mainly a morale killer....that and they had inside information that didnt work well in our favor.

You see we had the odds against us. An alliance with 39 active players facing against 3-4 or more alliances with 70+ members can put the odds against anyone in that situation. The Resources grow slim and the manpower just isnt there any longer.
We tried to recruit but really weren't any left for that option. We try to gain as many inactive cities as we can but when we do the enemy ends up finding out who they are so its a race in a way.

Even though we had so much going on you have to admit we still posed a challenge no matter what anyone says. If that was false then we would have sank much MUCH faster then we were. The lowest we ever went was to rank #4 as others fell or rose.

I am just posting this up to have a last view at the great alliance Warriors of Epsilon. Even though many will bash it as much as they can you cant deny what WoE was and still has been till now.

DN and WoE will be merging now and as much as possible to speed it along but as some things do this may take some time due to the member cap.

Anyways onward to DN but not without a last honorable mention to all those in WoE who worked hard to get it to where it was before and where it has stayed till now.

Congrats WoE and forever you will Live on! - I am proud to have served with everyone under this banner.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To those in WoE, I salute you. You guys were the top of O55 for such a long time, and it took the combined strengths of 3-4 large alliances to bring you down. I've always respected you guys, and wish you well.

And if we ever meet in the field of battle (since D.N. and N.N. are going at it), good luck to the both of us.

DeletedUser

Well I do no think I would ever see you on the battlefield.
So what are your and DN plans ;)

DeletedUser

Warriors of Epsilon

@ D.N. : congratulations on your new members... as my lawyer friends in 'Mergers & Acquisitions' say, deal well done... Your new lot has some very good players... and some really really useless ones..

DeletedUser

:D Way to go Ryche you and your alliance with the rest of alliances that were involved scared him and the rest of WoE straight into DN's arms

has%2Ba%2Bu.jpg

:D :D

DeletedUser

lol!!! US!!!! scare the mighty mighty WoE????

Hah!!!! you must be kidding me, fair lass...

How can the liddle widdle SES do this to WoE??? They are the Warriors of Epsilon, of the mighty attitudes, tall claims and the all-alliance kill list...

We didnt do anything... we just stuck around... while they imploded under their own weight.. (and some bad management i hear)

this deserves PnP... but i suck at that.. now to find some time and some pwetty kitten images...

DeletedUser4577

Well...as I said the ego's will emerge and try to bash WoE as best they can.

Lol...

WoE isnt afraid whatsoever sativa. We were running out of manpower so in due time we would have lost it all. How can an alliance that only has 39 members face against all the alliances that were banded against us?
Its like the saying "Enough noobs can bring down a giant"

In no way has SES accomplished anything at all here other then take a few cities from us and a majority of them being inactives.

Of course our friend Ryche will say it was all him and SES that did it all and they are the best of the best but they really need to open their eyes and see the bigger picture here.

They are the Warriors of Epsilon, of the mighty attitudes, tall claims and the all-alliance kill list...

Tall Claims? Do you deny we accomplished many things while WoE stood strong?
All alliance kill list? Do you want to argue that its false?
Doesnt matter what has been done or said the point of it all comes down to the great defeat of oneself. The only thing that killed woe was woe. Inactives were popping up all over the place and we couldnt take all their cities let alone recruit another player to take their spot as their werent any left in 55 that was skilled or in an enemy alliance already.

(and some bad management i hear)
- I am guessing the great dog LadyM told you that? Lol....I rather not comment on her as shes full of...well...just full of it or herself.

DeletedUser

you speak too much drivel for me to quote you word for word, because if i start then ill have to start pulling up threads from the last 3-4 months to show all the places and occasions where youve suffered from 'foot in the mouth' syndrome..

i will however state some of my own thoughts in a point form (minus the bullets which a quick <ul> tag followed by a bunch of <li> tags would have let me):

- LadyM or Ice9999 (for the short period he was with us) have told us NOTHING.. i know you find that hard to believe, but we have not asked them for info, and they have offered nothing.. no need for either party to resort to stuff like that when clean fighting is getting things done...

- The immediate reason for the 'bad management' statement is your unfortunate booting of Stephon (who i have had no conversation with, before you accuse him of being a traitor)... and in general because of the 4 points you mention earlier like inactivity, too many war fronts & desertion.. such things arise out due to bad management..

- you are 39 members NOW because everybody has left you or quit.. when you guys were all pomp and grandeur you had 70-80 members.. dont act like youre a small alliance everybody is picking on..

- The SES never claims to be an elite alliance.. We are a fun alliance with as many n00bs as we have veterans.. we dont claim to be an alliance killing machine.. You and your members have repeatedly mocked us and quaffed at us saying you will destroy the SES and disband us and blah and blah... you have done Nothing of the sort... on the other hand, your alliance, is over and running to D.N. for protection..

- while 'WoE stood strong' some of your members nicely cleaned out a whole bunch of smaller players by ganging up against them... nothing more... any other claims to greatness have been demolished by the fact that your alliance is over a month before WW starts...

- Even Nothing & Nothing2 though having suffered from mass members switching to other worlds, and entire leaderships quitting this world, have managed to consolidate their act and are back in a Unified form.. They may still not pack the punch a D.N. or a Dushan do, but theyre still there for their members and for everybody else, which is more than can be said about you chaps..

- 'Great Dog LadyM'??? Have some respect man... or is that too much to expect out of you?? i would think a family man would have better values..

all in all Derek - good riddance to bad rubbish... you can keep coming back with your BS and i will, when i find occasion, keep throwing it right back at you...

go to D.N. and ruin them now... and good luck while youre at it... :)

:edit:

@ mods: if the language is a little rough at places please feel free to change.. or send me a msg and ill do it myself... ive tried to adequately hide any naughtiness for the yung uns to have a clean read..

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Im tired of arguing with you Ryche.

No matter what I say would ever get across to you as you see far much better then I do of course.

Im leaving the forums for quite some time now and hope you all enjoy my time away ;)

~ Might even leave the game for awhile...Got some VM saved up :p

DeletedUser

Reminds me of what happened to Pirate Nation, except on a larger scale. A great alliance that had to merge because they had too many wars and a dwindling active base. Good luck to members of WOE, see you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser

You know Derek it is pretty funny to watch this now.
When this rold started, i remeber that your mouth was full of talking, how good are you, how elite you are. You know, if you succeded in Eplison, that doesn't mean you are gonna be so good here also.
Ryche is right, due to bad leadership, and bad management those players left, and you had so many wars. Of course, D.N. as accepted the merge, they will get the O55, and some good players. But the most i feel sorry for you Derek. Of course you have vacation, because of buying it with gold. I do not invest any money into this game. A minus for me of course, but still. For a guy, that's unemployed, you would expect more.
For the end, as i said. The fault is from the WoE side, and their managers, mainly you Derek. Run to D.N., there are better leaders ;) You will learn a lot there. You were to cocky, so those wars happened. We only wanted to get rid of you in O54. You wanted otherwise. Now you have it.
But after all, D.N. is a very good alliance, it will be very interesting to see how things will work out. Cheers!

DeletedUser

No offense to anyone, but with bad leader an alliance would never stay in the top 10 for 5 months ;)

DeletedUser

lol, I find it quite funny how all these players are criticizing the WoE leadership and how apparently bad they were but really the only thing that allowed us to kill of 10+ alliances was our GREAT leadership.

gaspar, I bet you are not HALF as good a leader as Derek or the other WoE leaders were... therefore you have no right to say it was 'their fault' that WoE decided to join D.N. I wonder how long WoE would have stayed in the top 10 if you were the leader? So unless you can prove that you are a better leader than Derek then you can shut your trap...

Secondly, the reason WoE are going into D.N. is NOT because we are 'scared' of the mighty alliances amassed against us. No, the reason we are going into D.N. is because we lost many members and we realized that it would be better for us to join with our good allies D.N.

So now we are part of the number one alliance in Sigma after fighting and killing many alliances... if only you had been a little closer so we could have given you a warm WoE welcome and sent you to the rim.

P.S. Rychemaster, when you talk of us 'running to D.N. for protection'. I know we COULD have continued on our own as we were in our ocean for a long while, and probably would have, if it had not been for the World Wonder era coming up. We could have continued beating you lot in SES and others back for months more but in the end it would all be for nothing as we would miss out on the hero would.

and one more thing, do you not see Rychemaster that this is like the scenario that happened in Beta to SES... but the difference is only ONE alliance ganged up on you while WoE took on 5-6 at a time. BUT unlike SES in beta we did not run away to another world or join our enemies, we went to merge with our ALLIES and continue as we did before.

DeletedUser4577

But the most i feel sorry for you Derek. Of course you have vacation, because of buying it with gold. I do not invest any money into this game. A minus for me of course, but still. For a guy, that's unemployed, you would expect more.

For you I have many words I would speak at this moment but I am trying to keep them away from the public forum. If the mods will not stop others from trying to speak about me being unemployed or personal life then I will end up going straight to the top. These forums are for talking about the game and nothing more.
You know nothing as your mouth runs too fast - I never bought anything and wouldnt care to any longer for this game.

For all those that want to bash my leadership im guessing your only hearing from what runnin or ladym have fed you on a plate. You know nothing of the reasons WoE is where it is now or why the actions are being taken as they are now. Until you really know whats up I suggest you shut the hell up. Dont speak foolishly when you dont know whats going on. Due to my actions or things I have done WoE was a top ranking alliance and stayed there until we started losing players to inactivity.
Assuming you know is just proving how ignorant you trully are on these issues.

This is why I will be staying away from the forum....Ignorance is in abundance here.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say it's in abundance Derek - their are some people who are lacking in ignorance.....I'm naming no names....+cough++dal++

Black Paladin......Maybe others can't criticise Derek's leadership - but I sure as hell can :)

Derek has made only one mistake in his leader role in WoE (actually 2 others but they are only because I'm a little weird) He knows what I think his mistake is.

WoE did well but they got killed due to the simple fact that people left, quit and ran - maybe bad leadership in recruiting them in the first place? But lets be honest you never know how recruits turn out until you erm.....recruit them I guess. Some turn out amazing and others not so much.

If he was closer - He'd be in an alliance where his name belongs....... ;)

DeletedUser

and one more thing, do you not see Rychemaster that this is like the scenario that happened in Beta to SES... but the difference is only ONE alliance ganged up on you while WoE took on 5-6 at a time. BUT unlike SES in beta we did not run away to another world or join our enemies, we went to merge with our ALLIES and continue as we did before.

The only thing which happened to SES in beta is that we got BORED of the absolute lack of competition. Phenomen was nothing compared to woe.. they had 2 good players -- > thors hammer and xeye.. the only 2 who tried to fight us.. everyone else including the no.1 player and no.1 attacker bowzer went hiding into vacation mode.. since you brought it up, why dont you do some homework.. check the no. of cities lost uptill the point sigma started and we finally stopped playing beta..

On Topic:

WoE, was an excellent alliance no doubt.. agressive fearless bunch, but a lot of sim city players in their ranks for an alliance which called themselves 'elite'.. i guess the reason for their recently inactivity has been well captured in the saying --> when the going gets tough, the tough get going ;)

as for the leadership.. was excellent in micro managing, they would not have fared so well without it.. but they are an epic fail as far as diplomacy goes.. so many wars on so many fronts.. it was suicide wish and they got it..

Also, i respect some players in WoE, like bmx, who is a great player and extremely sporting.. but their ranks are filled with many immature gamers, who cant take defeat in a stride..

DeletedUser

WoE, no-one can dismiss the fact that this alliance reached the number one spot on occasion, or the fact that WoE was full of elite players. Since the very start of the game WoE has been attacked by more then one alliance. To begin with they took down every alliance they faced, they continued to kick some serious butt the entire time they remained active.

It should be clear to everyone that were their members to remain active they would have continued to fight and win. Unfortunately as allways happens people get bored or real life takes over.

You did well WoE and you have now joined the top alliance in the world, even your enemies should salute you for being the truly great alliance you were. Good luck to all still existing members joining DN, and to all the haters out there for shame :p

DeletedUser

WoE, no-one can dismiss the fact that this alliance reached the number one spot on occasion, or the fact that WoE was full of elite players. Since the very start of the game WoE has been attacked by more then one alliance. To begin with they took down every alliance they faced, they continued to kick some serious butt the entire time they remained active.

It should be clear to everyone that were their members to remain active they would have continued to fight and win. Unfortunately as allways happens people get bored or real life takes over.

You did well WoE and you have now joined the top alliance in the world, even your enemies should salute you for being the truly great alliance you were. Good luck to all still existing members joining DN, and to all the haters out there for shame :p

see, him I like... Rychemaster, not so much :p