Long Overdue

DeletedUser

My fellow players,

I have officially posted my resignation as the founder of Orthia just a few moments ago. It was an honor serving the many proud warriors who served under the banners of Artemis and then Orthia. I remember our pursuit of excellence, aggression and tenacious dominance of our oceans. I know that in some ways I have reacted poorly to the conflict I faced in leading Orthia whether that be certain troubles with my account, dissenting opinions, traitorous spies, or my own personal time with my family and work.

I do not take pride in treating my fellow players with disrespect, and I have wallowed on the opinions of others for many weeks mow. The failings of Orthia are mine, and not my people. I have expressed my hopes that Orthia will take this time to refocus its energies at pursuing excellence and fun. I even wish those who chose independence the best in their future endeavors.

As for me, I will not be leaving the game at this point, but will focus on my own account and the lands where they are located. It has been a pleasure serving the Alpha community as the leader of such a fine player base.

sch01ar

DeletedUser

Respect

My fellow players,

I have officially posted my resignation as the founder of Orthia just a few moments ago. It was an honor serving the many proud warriors who served under the banners of Artemis and then Orthia. I remember our pursuit of excellence, aggression and tenacious dominance of our oceans. I know that in some ways I have reacted poorly to the conflict I faced in leading Orthia whether that be certain troubles with my account, dissenting opinions, traitorous spies, or my own personal time with my family and work.

I do not take pride in treating my fellow players with disrespect, and I have wallowed on the opinions of others for many weeks mow. The failings of Orthia are mine, and not my people. I have expressed my hopes that Orthia will take this time to refocus its energies at pursuing excellence and fun. I even wish those who chose independence the best in their future endeavors.

As for me, I will not be leaving the game at this point, but will focus on my own account and the lands where they are located. It has been a pleasure serving the Alpha community as the leader of such a fine player base.

sch01ar

Well,...if any of you former Orthia chaps would like some respect with a nice group,...contact Synergy for potential invites. We show respect to our members. :D

DeletedUser

I believe more of us have joined VIRUS than Synergy, but it's nice to be wanted.

DeletedUser1594

something else long overdue,

it has come to my attention that somebody told on me!! ...i got tattled on? ...rat.
Whole conversations of mine have been .. deleted! not just my posts, ...but still.

...ratted on...rat. Long overdue.

DeletedUser

Another thing long overdue is the collapse of Synergy.... Due to their active recruiting of players, they are trying still.

DeletedUser1594

lol. could you stop, fierytaco? ..just stop. ..'active recruiting'?? i don't suppose there's an 'inactive recruiting'?? .... anyways, you're in frickin denial. your alliance just picked up a bunch of former Orthia members. it can't be that you didn't know cuz EVERYbody knows! we all know of your alliance's 'active recruiting of players' and you must be Choosing to be blind to it cuz it's so blatantly obvious here.
Could you please stop talking. or at least stop talking about other alliances? i don't know how high up the totem pole you are over there, but everywhere else, your words and opinions carry no weight. you are weak and you make your alliance look bad.
I'm pretty sure sch01ar holds more respect than you do. ...maybe i should start a poll. and i could use some sort of election process. i hear that your ma and pops had to go vote a couple months ago. they could tell you that you're not gonna win. ...not a winner. i saw the reports.

DeletedUser

I am not sure many consider me with muc respect Ginormous, but thanks for the inclusion.

I wish those who served with me in Orthia the best. I will see some of you soon enough.

DeletedUser1594

well, nobody can deny Orthia. they don't have to like you to know what Orthia is.

besides, anything is better than fireoverdone.