Long Time Away

DeletedUser

Oh! That dead wolf does smell a bit rancid.
Surely you aren't making asides about Alpha, which is so far from you as to be no worries.
Personally, I love wolves.

Or is that a concealed and subtle hint?

Oh the wonderment of Grepolis.

DeletedUser

Devil put an upside down wolf head in my sig :p that is all.
Though maybe in the future Alpha will go down who knows??

DeletedUser

Whoa, gold is really fun. Holding in the top ten for some time.
But it is useless in the end of course.
This is NOT a pay-to-win game. It's the huge team (MRA) with decent leadership that wins.
(or finding the right alliance at the right time!)
(or unadulterated, unceasing play...with personal diplomacy)

Though, I will never belittle gold's uses rebuilding a wall or fast as hell troop recruitment in a dire situation.

It's been a hell of a week. I'll keep on keeping on...
But this time, no game for me when the cards align against my sorry behind .

Does Grep ever create a Speed...minus world? I might have better luck there. :heh:

Time to choose an alliance, and see where this goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And, of interest to those playing here, I believe it was chrss' first world modding.

Yup, Lambda was my first world. And it was definitely a trial by fire :D

I forget, you were with Metalcore's merry band weren't you? Social Gamers Club or something like that I believe.

DeletedUser

Does Grep ever create a Speed...minus world? I might have better luck there. :heh:

Heh, I know there was a .5 speed world on Tribal Wars once. That was the most painful game I've ever played.

There is however, a no conquest up. Its called Hyperborea. I still don't understand the appeal of it but to each their own I guess.

Yes I know, double post. Its 4 am, I'm allowed :p

DeletedUser

Hiya chrss!
Dang good to see some of the crew I loved so dearly.
A few peeps are popping into this sorry thread, and it warms my heart.

In response:
1] Double post all you want! Who really cares if it's not spam, but multiple ideas!
2] Lambda was wonderful. You rocked! The game (for me) was painful in defeat. But that is war.
3] Yup, Metalcore at first. Social Gamers. But we held together for many months afterwards, against odds that would quake the soul. I tried desperately to be the linch-pin of defense, with amazingly aggressive players in the front. (and according to Ituralde, it held long after my quitting) Man, those players knew their stuff. I was often just gasping in admiration.

It was astoundingly fun, and the main reason I have returned.
Those on the winning team were gracious in victory.

And it ended, which is perfect.
It was all that Grepolis SHOULD and can be.

A true joy to see you here.

DeletedUser

Double posting on purpose!

And finally in response:
Sort of kidding about the minus speed world.
Rather surprised at the number of Speed 1 worlds that have come up recently, but I have been gone so long!
Never played Speed 1. Maybe that's the ticket for my old worn out body.
I'll have to keep my eye out, not sure if I can keep up with these young folks here.

*chuckles and waves*