Long time no see!

DeletedUser14786

I dove my account into VM in October and never really came back, but I'm so proud to see so many old friends (and some foes too!) still going strong. Many of you would know me as "Paul Regret" or "Ituralde." So how is everybody doing? :)

DeletedUser15581

doing good bud... we just began considering getting friendly and you went, too bad :-(
if you check grepostats/intel, you'll see what we began talking has been now materialized, but that made almost the whole world turn against us. so we stay outnumbered, and fighting hard :)

DeletedUser44872

doing good bud... we just began considering getting friendly and you went, too bad :-(
if you check grepostats/intel, you'll see what we began talking has been now materialized, but that made almost the whole world turn against us. so we stay outnumbered, and fighting hard :)

you are kidding with outnumbered ...right?

DeletedUser23971

Hi mate,

I think relations improved when I stopped posting on the forum mate, don't think it was because you left :p

I won't be getting involved in who outnumbers who conversations again - just hope everyone asks Santa for a calculator next year :)

Hope you are ok

DeletedUser41456

I won't be getting involved in who outnumbers who conversations again - just hope everyone asks Santa for a calculator next year

lol ahahahahhahahhaha lol

i almost spit up my coffee reading this lol

DeletedUser15581

outnumbered in number of players/alliances on each side... yea doing good on points and BP :)

the improvement of relations got nothing to do with externals... only the acts of eastern alliances caused it. we should thank them :)

DeletedUser44872

outnumbered in number of players/alliances on each side... yea doing good on points and BP :)

the improvement of relations got nothing to do with externals... only the acts of eastern alliances caused it. we should thank them :)

:))) Sorry maybe i have problems with numbers :))):)))

Black Venom + Erys + Black Venom Basterds = 225 ppl and 74.773.827 points

Victores + B&S + Phoenix + B&S II = 228 ppl and 60.786.835 points

Yup you are right you guys doing hard ....you are totaly outnumbered .... i wish you goood luck.

Please ..... be unbiased

I've seen above something about ballance of this world ..... yes that balance ended with Venom and BL merge. And that is a fact and this is the war ..... but pleaseee stop acting like you are doing hard fight ....

DeletedUser15581

:))) Sorry maybe i have problems with numbers :))):)))

Black Venom + Erys + Black Venom Basterds = 225 ppl and 74.773.827 points

Victores + B&S + Phoenix + B&S II = 228 ppl and 60.786.835 points

Yup you are right you guys doing hard ....you are totaly outnumbered .... i wish you goood luck.

Please ..... be unbiased

I've seen above something about ballance of this world ..... yes that balance ended with Venom and BL merge. And that is a fact and this is the war ..... but pleaseee stop acting like you are doing hard fight ....

haha.... did you check how many of erys guys have 5 and less than 5 cities? doesn't really make sense counting that alliance as the one with 90 players. I said we are doing good on points :)

DeletedUser

Hey Paul! I actually ended up in the same boat as you. Went VM and didn't have the time to come back. I'm glad my old buddies are doing so well and have combined forces with a tribe that I always respected. Wish I could still be with everyone. Good luck guys! Kill Them All!!!