Looking for 10k towns to conquer?

DeletedUser

Reading this just made my day. That has got to be the most fail I've seen in a conquer attempt. I can understand maybe one attack hitting late, but this is just hilarous.

DeletedUser

:p my sides are hurting because of my constant laughter.:p

when will you make an update?

DeletedUser

They seem pretty consistent in their 'tactics'...

Support:
63240229.png

Support:
98176030.png

Attack:
92095642.png

'And rember son, Great Warrior-To-Be: Ships that are good for defense should be utilized in attacks as well'
... or so the Master of Tactics of The Great Farts of Retardus spoke

:p :eek: :D

DeletedUser4660

they are good support & attack and you are getting all the BP :D

DeletedUser

They not only fight tough on the battle ground but also deploy subtle psychological means of warfare:

43319962.png

:cool:

DeletedUser

That is very funny G.O.D! The thing I would like to know is why they support you the day before then attack you the day after, what a bunch of nubcakes! If I was playing that world seeing this I would organize a operation to take them apart and hopefully they would support my conquest on them! Nice defensive bp for you though :)

DeletedUser

... The thing I would like to know is why they support you the day before then attack you the day after, what a bunch of nubcakes!...

'Bloodwolfd' successfully attacked & started a siege (the 2nd time) and told his fellow 'elite fighters' in a flush of victory to send all the support they possibly could afford....

...which they did numerously :)

Obviously 1 elite fighter either missed the message, hit the wrong button (several times) or is completely clueless and sent 3 attacks.

I wanted to quit long time ago anyways but decided to hang on a little while.
Watching a show like this one usually has to pay lots of money :cool:

DeletedUser

Ocean 45 pingu ;) And the people attacking him are all over his island !

DeletedUser

wow theyve got poor timing there killing there own conquests

DeletedUser

I know ten k ghost towns kookies but keep your hands off of em there the ses's

DeletedUser4013

if the 10K cities belong to SES, then why haven't you conquered some of them? they would make an excellent city to have instead of farming. one more to use to increase your CP and send out CS from

DeletedUser

if the 10K cities belong to SES, then why haven't you conquered some of them? they would make an excellent city to have instead of farming. one more to use to increase your CP and send out CS from

They went inactive about 5 minutes ago so nobodys on to conqueer them but there ours OUURRRS