Looking for a Alliance - A group I can learn from and assist

DeletedUser

I am a new (noob) player to egrepolis. I have played other team oriented games, but this one has drew my attention. I am a mature gamer that has decent free time to really learn and invest into a strong alliance.

I am not looking for freebies, handouts or a babysitter. Looking for an alliance with a good gaming strategy that can help guide me and let me learn and earn on my own.

I am in Troy, not sure of how the exact areas are detailed. But if your looking for a strong member to join and help your alliance, feel free to contact me. I may have questions about your alliance to make sure that I am good fit your alliance. Feel free to ask me questions.

I think I figured out the area. I am in area 67 if the number in the circle/map is a coordinate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33297

If I were you I would try and join one of the more recent worlds. Troy has been open for well over a year by now and there are not a lot of alliances willing to take a new player at this stage. And I am afraid those that will not do a great job at teaching you how to play the game correctly. So I would really advice you to join one of the more recent worlds like Apollonia or Byllis

Ps- the map is divided in oceans(areas) for you that would indeed be ocean 67.

DeletedUser

Does this require starting over? Or is it possible to relocate my camp to a recent world? If starting over, does that require me deleting this account?

DeletedUser30111

You'd have to start over on that world, but you can continue playing on this one

DeletedUser

check out the wiki, you should see a small w in the top right corner, read over the wiki and before you know it you'll be better than me ;)

you should probably join byllis, especially if you can only play for a few hours a day, if you can play for longer than that then i would advise joining apollonia or you could wait a bit for cythera to come out

EDIT: TNE would probably take you :p

Last edited by a moderator: