Looking For A Decent Alliance

Lugosi

Strategos
I haven't ever payed much attention to this world as Alpha and Beta are my main ones but I'm looking for a high ranked alliance who will emburse me to become better as you can probably tell by my city I'm not very good. Please small alliances don't try and invite me I have a small alliance of my own in this world it's awful what makes yours different? I'm a valuabe asset I have been playing the game since the 4th Febuary to be precise and I am very experienced.

DeletedUser

I don't think its a good idea to play many servers. Just choose one and focus on that one, or at a push, two servers. You will just end up being rubbish on them all, because as soon as you get 2-3 cities+ in each server, it will be a real mess to handle. My advise is don't bother starting on every server, pick one and play it properly. That way you can learn the game by yourself like 90% of players by making the idiot mistakes we all made at the begining.

Lugosi

Strategos
bad thing about playing one server is if you lose everything, you have nothing to fall back on if your playing in another world then you do have something to fall back on thats my view.

DeletedUser

If you concentrated your efforts on one or two servers, and learned by playing not by getting sheltered, the chances of you lose everything start to diminish after so long.

I started by joining the server within days of it starting, fairly close to the core, if not in the core. ( Is 065 considered part of the 'core'?) This is where you will find the better players. I just learned by watching others and making some really stupid mistakes and i'm still learning today. I recommend you try it on the next work, but good luck finding an alliance

Lugosi

Strategos
okay, I've been playing this game since 4th febuary so I think I've made all the "really stupid mistakes". I am too in the core in both alpha and beta and also iota. I've been in every situation basically being attacked, conquered, defending alliance members, conquering cities, making allies/NAPs which are now PACTs and being banned from the game. I don't think there's much more to encounter on here surely?