Advanced Looking for a fancy new forum set :)

DeletedUser

Hi there,

I'm getting lazy in my old age, and haven't the time to make my own sig/avvy/profile pics anymore.

The main problem is that I am a little bit bored of my current forum set, and I think it's time for change.

I am after the following:

1x Epic Signature
1x Matching Avatar
1x Profile picture

I'm a fan of water goddess art, and my favourite colour is blue (preferably electric blue, royal blue or deep dark water blue). I like Calligraphy fonts :)

looking forward to seeing what is offered!

~Sapph

DeletedUser

here's two versions of the sigs;
version 1:
sapphiresigversion1.jpg
version 2:
sapphiresigversion2.jpg
let me know which one you like (if either of them) and i'll make the COA and avvy.

DeletedUser

It's kind of hard to read the names, But the first one is kinda of cool. I'm not really a fan of the blonde chick pictures, being raven haired myself ;)
They are very nice though, I just don't think they are what I am looking for.

DeletedUser

Sorry to spam your thread but it's great to see how you've improved in leaps and bounds DK, Good job :)

-Durm.

DeletedUser

That's someone else's picture Axe, it still has their name on it.

DeletedUser

Here's my attempt. But it is as yet unfinished sig. Sorry, my comp crashed for now. If you like it I will finish it once the system is up again.

saphsig2-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Abbs, I like that a lot! If possible could we keep it to Sig sizes (120px high, 500px wide) So i don't have to hide it in a spoiler?

Axe, it quite clearly has the signature of Cya2maru.2001,7 in the bottom right corner.

DeletedUser

Thanks saph. The system will be up by tomorrow I believe, I will edit it then.
Are you particular about the dimensions? I kinda made it in tag dimensions not the sig ones.