Looking for a home

DeletedUser

Hello,
I'm looking for a good family to join. I play on the 2 newest worlds which are both world speed 1 "zzzzz". I'm New to this game yes I'm a noob, but no bad habits. I'm a quick learner and I play daily bout 10 hours a day So if any alliance has room for me and groom me into your playing style please PM or respond to this post.

Thank You

PoseidonIV

DeletedUser

You'll have a better chance asking alliances in-game via PM to their recruiters.

DeletedUser

Lpe.

Hello,
I'm looking for a good family to join. I play on the 2 newest worlds which are both world speed 1 "zzzzz". I'm New to this game yes I'm a noob, but no bad habits. I'm a quick learner and I play daily bout 10 hours a day So if any alliance has room for me and groom me into your playing style please PM or respond to this post.

Thank You

PoseidonIV

come join the LPE. family :)

DeletedUser

lol try to join an alliance which is in your ocean. that way you have a better fighting chance.

DeletedUser12667

I shot mate a msg and he joined us strangers:) And honestly I have to say he has proven to be quite the addition to our little group. He may be fairly new to the game, but he has shown himself to have a good bit of potential. He may be the next socrates34. I should have him change his user name to socrates35:D