looking for a strong alliance

DeletedUser13136

Hi guys

After a longtime, I am back to play this game.
Looking for a serious alliance. I am an old grepolis player and a fighter. For who remembers me, I was on worlds such Alpha, Juktas and some others. I am seriously planning on staying a play for a while and want to be with an active team. Let me know who is interested on me.

juliosathia

DeletedUser13136

Sorry Bow, but I am more looking for an alliance with active players and if they are few, at least they have to be in the same island or really close to each other. Ocean 66 is far from the core and action. I will wait. Thanks anyway.

DeletedUser13136

More than try, I am looking for an invitation to be on an island with an alliance. That way, I am not far and can grow with the alliance.

DeletedUser35247

jack-sparrow.jpg

That's how it works...

DeletedUser13136

Yes, I haven't started yet and wanted to join a good alliance to the core or not far from the core. Very active player who seeks for a team who works and fight together.

DeletedUser13136

You know, the button that says "invite friend". Once you have an empty slot on the island, you click on that empty space and you can invite me.

dianices

Phrourach
when i read the title, i thought they meant players who use deodorant, my mistake.

in the words of Jack sparrow "you smell funny" ^^

DeletedUser52759

This thread gets better and better. We are now into the "invite friend with button" scene...gripping! What comes next?

I hope it's not kissing or any of that adult "I'm inviting 100 people to my harbor because it's got plenty of rock and wood" kind of thing.

DeletedUser54810

..Nope.. smells fishy.. anyway my lot are a bunch of chancers.. clueless to the extreme.. we haven't got a chance of winning.. you wouldn't want to join us but I hear Awakening are a crack outfit.. try them..
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif