Looking for Alliance in Gela

DeletedUser10527

Hi everyone.

What am trying to say is Im trying to get involved in a well-organised serious team of GrepoArt.
I'm playing this game for about 3years now and have played with many great players, but had the bad fate to be a part of MRAs too which I hate now, and was killed in both Sigma and Chi for refusing to be a part of them even if they were all around me, we all know you can't last too much against 50+ players even if they're damn newbies here.

So if you plan a great alliance and have a place for me too, PM me this is my ingame name too and would love to be in your Big Team.

honestly
mic

DeletedUser

suerte la pena que nosotros no hablamos ingles!

Got no idea what he's saying...

Bud I would w8 with choosing an alliance if I was you. It's the best way if you w8 till the end of beginners protection. After that, look what's the best alliance in your eyes and your ocean. Like I'm doing now.

It's just an advice, you don't have to follow it.

DeletedUser

He said this: Luck, but sorry, we doesen´t speak englisch!

ahaha Grande suuk!

DeletedUser

maybe you should join krypetia as they are well organized and rule world tau...

DeletedUser6378

Got no idea what he's saying...

Bud I would w8 with choosing an alliance if I was you. It's the best way if you w8 till the end of beginners protection. After that, look what's the best alliance in your eyes and your ocean. Like I'm doing now.

It's just an advice, you don't have to follow it.

Do not wait to join an alliance until after BP ends. If your surrounded by good alliances at the end of BP you will become a farm, and wont get in one. You can wait a few days to see how they shape up, and use grepostats to check the background on the members of the potential alliances. When you find one with a lot of experiences players that appear to be aggressive join them if you can as they are the ones that will dominate that area.

DeletedUser

You could join ours we are very loyal and we may seem small but that is just because we lost a lot of players to inactive ness. We are Nights Retribution