Looking for Alliance in O55

DeletedUser

Hey,

As the title says, I am looking for an Alliance in Ocean 55. I am still getting the feel of this game down but I have loads of experience in other games just like this and I am highly active so it shouldn't take me long to get used to this one.

I don't want an Alliance with any members on my island besides for maybe one or two. A big Alliance isn't always best so if you are a smaller one but strong and organized feel free to post here and I will check you out. Thanks. :cool:

-DK-

DeletedUser

well, that's a shame, I prefer people who enjoy killing, and if they'd enjoy killing me.... well that just makes the game more fun :D

now, the real question is does the OP enjoy it?

DeletedUser

Hmm, lets see, I get 10 wood (yay!) plus whatever else is in your stockyards (Yay!) and a new recruit.

You get nothing.

It ain't good, but it's about par for the course when people deal with me :p

DeletedUser

How about right, i give you my city, and you give me 1 bazillion wood after?

DeletedUser

How about right, i give you my city, and you give me 1 bazillion wood after?

Hmm, sounds good, the city'll need that wood to build the ships n troops it'll be making. They might have to brush the cobwebs off of the tools and practice dummies when i arrive :D

DeletedUser

Hmm, sounds good, the city'll need that wood to build the ships n troops it'll be making. They might have to brush the cobwebs off of the tools and practice dummies when i arrive :D

practice dummies? we don't even have those, we have giant heart shaped targets..

DeletedUser

practice dummies? we don't even have those, we have giant heart shaped targets..

aaah, so your warriors prefer to kill by stabbing/shooting the heart?

Mine prefer dismemberment, they're vicious like that.:cool:

DeletedUser

no, mine prefer to hug.... i thought you'd know that..

oooh, they wear chest spikes then? 'the huge of death', now why didn't I think of that?

Or maybe they like good old backstabbing?

DeletedUser

Can't we hug while killing? Fashion a knife-plate to fit on your chest, and hug someone limb from limb.
=)