Looking for Alliance

DeletedUser

Looking for Mercenary Alliance

Simple as i said here is the contract.

Contract of defence: station a strong military presence in city's under my banner, starting payment 4000 wood, 4000 stone, 8000 silver per city each week, the city and what day of the week the payment is sent is your choice,payment may increase for anyone that can offer more or better protection, as for how many troops are stationed that can be discussed.

Other information: if i wish to cancel it i will give a week notice, pm or post here or in game for contract and we can talk about details.

Side note: The company follow a scorched earth policy.

DeletedUser

*update*
starting payment is 6000 stone, 6000 wood, 9000 silver

DeletedUser

Since when did you have to Pay people to join an alliance ?

~V

DeletedUser

read it agian its not paying them to join its paying them to station troops in my city

Richard

Strategos
You'd have to pay me a lot more than that to support a none alliance (or ally) permanently... Think about it logically, any kind of proper support web is gonna cost the supporter a lot more than 6000 stone, 6000 wood and 9000 silver a week. There is also not a lot of advantage for the supporter. They dont get BP if you're attacked, their troops arent around to support themselves and their alliance in times of need. Epsilon is also not a morale world, aint no morale bashers here.

Why not just join a solid alliance and work as a team to support one another. It makes for a more enjoyable game.

DeletedUser

while you have a point i will simple double the payment then

DeletedUser

mm your right with my aim i can easily triple the pay say about 12000 of each not bad for a bit of side income for someone that needs it and all am really asking is about 600 units of arch or hops or a mix of both, and with some people or members of alliances with extra city's can easily make that up and send it out and if someone who is a turtle with many city's on the same island they can bring in extra income with this deal, then of course you have many people who have city's just to train troops and dont like having to upgrade there economy buildings to keep up, also brings in to view there many times during war or after wars or the rare ceasefires that happen people want that income now not 3 or 4 hours later but they need it now, and since i don't have anything to fear when great wars break out i don't mind the supporter breaking off, i only fear peace as that's when the alliances look towards smaller alliances or new members coming off there 10 day BP, Plus with that extra income set the can repair there city's faster, upgrade any new city's and produce troops and ships faster than the enemy alliance or before the cease fire ends also if they research and upgrade there military buildings to cut down speed then damn they will have twice the amount of ships and troops over the enemy city or alliance, think about it a ceasefire when two sides agree is mainly because both sides are running out of troops and ships but if they could get income in half an hour repair and build and train faster then the enemy well they can attack and keep there enemy city's down and stopping them from ever creating any armed force, also is there any such thing as a moral server in these games?.