Looking for Alliance

DeletedUser

Hi,

I am new to this game.
I started playing this game 3 days ago.
I am from Philippines willing to join any alliance.
I have 717 points as of the moment.

Thanks. ^_^

DeletedUser22940

What ocean are you in? You should look around there.

DeletedUser

I don't have friends in the ocean that has an alliance

DeletedUser22940

Still, proximity is everything. Go make some friends :)

DeletedUser

pfffttt, my flower sig was smaller then that one and I got in trouble :(
I miss my rainbow flower

DeletedUser

Thank you Mr. Moo Man for the suggestion.
But still even if I am noob and new to the game, I still manage to get 700+ points in just 3 days. LOL!
How about you? It seems that you joined this game since last January 2012. Are you still noob until now? LOL!

DeletedUser

In most games i am a beast but in this one i think i will remain a noob.

Noob that packs a punch that is :p

Only 92k points maybe even lower as i am about lose a city :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what ocean are you in? I am recruiting in the North-West

DeletedUser

You should join my alliance it's name is imperium we welcome all if they are willing to help out but you must contact me L3G3ND**
first then we can talk but to all of you imperium came from athens and other places and we plan on growing untill we have the maximum points to expand and make a new generation so if your interested contact me

DeletedUser

thanks

You should join my alliance it's name is imperium we welcome all if they are willing to help out but you must contact me L3G3ND**
first then we can talk but to all of you imperium came from athens and other places and we plan on growing untill we have the maximum points to expand and make a new generation so if your interested contact me

hey, thanks for the invitation, I already have an alliance. They are all good to me so I'll stay with my current alliance.