Looking for Alliance...

DeletedUser345

Border of ocean 45... can fight to join any alliance within ocean 45 or 44.

Thank ye greatly...

~Achilles

DeletedUser30281

Achilles are you Achilles 8 ingame? Your points haven't moved in a while, I guess you are building troops?
You can join our alliance if you want.

DeletedUser345

Achilles are you Achilles 8 ingame? Your points haven't moved in a while, I guess you are building troops?
You can join our alliance if you want.

Nay i be Chimosan i've found a smallish alliance but it's pretty spread out and not too organised so i'll see how the dice roll... jee wizz i havent had this much fun in ages :D joining a random world and seeing how it goes... :D

DeletedUser30281

Ah ok fair play mate, glad you're enjoying yourself.

DeletedUser18636

That is one strange way of having fun)))
I guess Weh, he doesn't like academies

DeletedUser345

That is one strange way of having fun)))
I guess Weh, he doesn't like academies

Well you know you join the world with the same people hold the alliance rank 1 for a while then quit again over and over going back to how it used to be at the start of Beta and stuff its refreshing.

Who mentioned anything about academies? :heh:

DeletedUser18636

Well you know you join the world with the same people hold the alliance rank 1 for a while then quit again over and over going back to how it used to be at the start of Beta and stuff its refreshing.

Who mentioned anything about academies? :heh:

Inside joke, about Shooting star (SS) becoming the academy of the enemy of SS, which is ex-digital hammer
For those, who didn't follow the story it can be hard to comprehend)))

DeletedUser345

Was it on Phi where you had alliance called Academy ?

I had one on Pi called Akademia? Where we mass-added other alliances to our forum sections debating philosophy, ethics and maths?