Looking for alliance

DeletedUser

Hi names Ichi....I led the number one alliance in Zakros until I had to leave. I am looking for an alliance too join. I am in oc.43. I am great and tactics and battle strategy. All the players in my oc are under 400 points so at this point I'm feeling like its my ocean.

DeletedUser2663

^ good player. Will be an asset to any alliance he joins.

DeletedUser

Lead the top alliance in Zakros? Really, last time I checked Rave had it out on you and your name isn't drac. So this is false advertisement. MRA's who are number 1 rank are not top alliances. Mafia never had a chance... and didn't you reset before BP just to get away from us?

DeletedUser

Lead the top alliance in Zakros? Really, last time I checked Rave had it out on you and your name isn't drac. So this is false advertisement. MRA's who are number 1 rank are not top alliances. Mafia never had a chance... and didn't you reset before BP just to get away from us?

Rankings

1. The Mafia

If I hold the number one spot I led the 1# ranked alliance, I also had the third highest average and third in abp....Also on the first day of the world I was surrounded by enemies it was about 8 of them, I'm not an idiot and I dont like those chances so I did restart. Also get your facts right The Mafia and Rave was about to work together in war and had a pact :)

What else you got?

DeletedUser25607

If I hold the number one spot I led the 1# ranked alliance...

I like this estimation. :) When leading "1# ranked" alliance of our world ("Radiation") collapsed and disappeared? Yesterday? Today?

Probably people in that "1# ranked alliance" got tired to be leaders and dominate everybody here. :)

DeletedUser

I like this estimation. :) When leading "1# ranked" alliance of our world ("Radiation") collapsed and disappeared? Yesterday? Today?

Probably people in that "1# ranked alliance" got tired to be leaders and dominate everybody here. :)

Im confused what are you talking about? I never been in an alliance named radiation. I also dont know what happened when I left the world zakros...

DeletedUser25607

Im confused what are you talking about? I never been in an alliance named radiation. I also dont know what happened when I left the world zakros...

We had here also "1# ranked alliance" Radiation. 1,5 times less in City Points averages and 10 times less in BP averages than our people - and 120 people large (with cap-130 here). It was ranked as 1-st in City Points rankings but was disbanded recently. Probably got afraid of own awesomeness. :)

DeletedUser

Thats just an mra, they always disband eventually..I wasnt an mra, I was like I said 3rd in average, third in abp, I had many players because an mra merged into me, I only took the high pointed players tho and made a good alliance

DeletedUser

Zakros is what... 2 months old and not only is Mafia not around anymore, neither are you. If Mafia was a real top ranked alliance the loss of one player, even a leader wouldn't drop them from rankings, let alone cease to exist. Mafia was an MRA who got lucky to make it out of BP due to diplomacy with Rave, and the only reason you got that pact is because CDC was a bigger threat.

I see you picked a winner of an alliance here in Baris. Your alliance outnumbers us like 6/7-2 on the only island we share, and all their players are farms now. Don't they also have 30+ pacts? Oh yeah, they said "Look at our profile, attack us again and all of our pact members will go to war with you!" ... that was 3 days ago, we have yet to see an attack?

I laugh at MC's stamp of approval

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

Hi names Ichi....I led the number one alliance in Zakros until I had to leave. I am looking for an alliance too join. I am in oc.43. I am great and tactics and battle strategy. All the players in my oc are under 400 points so at this point I'm feeling like its my ocean.

itch is here now i got to think about joining. Except speed 1 revolt. been there done that and i can personally say it sucked. there were no good experienced players there. but it sounds different here. There were no mods either except for Kanga. but nobody counts kanga.

DeletedUser

Zakros is what... 2 months old and not only is Mafia not around anymore, neither are you. If Mafia was a real top ranked alliance the loss of one player, even a leader wouldn't drop them from rankings, let alone cease to exist. Mafia was an MRA who got lucky to make it out of BP due to diplomacy with Rave, and the only reason you got that pact is because CDC was a bigger threat.

I see you picked a winner of an alliance here in Baris. Your alliance outnumbers us like 6/7-2 on the only island we share, and all their players are farms now. Don't they also have 30+ pacts? Oh yeah, they said "Look at our profile, attack us again and all of our pact members will go to war with you!" ... that was 3 days ago, we have yet to see an attack?

I laugh at MC's stamp of approval

What are you talking about? Also I proved that I was not an mra, I was not lucky to still be around my alliance was third in bp and I was like 50th myself, I am not a pushover and can handle my own business. Also why are you checking up on me and causing problems? What are you angry with me for? What have I done too you? I leave for like a month and come back too you upset :) Thats means I'm very influential :D

Also I just joined the alliance because they were the only decent ones in my ocean, then I left after a minute after seeing how unorganized and weak they are :)
They say f peace lets kill em now????? They are a bunch of sissies and I left in like one minute so what are you saying :)