Looking for an Account

DeletedUser13495

Hey guys I am a former Zeta player and really miss playing in this world :rolleyes:. If anyone knows someone who is leaving with a decent account, 30+ cities I would be glad to take it over if they are willing to give it up.

Thank you,
Cam

DeletedUser

What was your account name? What alliance were you a member of? Do you still have friends in Zeta? If yes, which alliance are they in? etc etc etc

You can't just expect to be given an account without giving more info... not that I am offering, but if you are serious about this, answering these questions might help you find someone that is.

DeletedUser13495

I played under the name Camman. I when I left the game I was in Nexus, but I also played in Four-Knuckle Philosophy, DSC, Shogun, and DAFT I still have friends in Zeta not much contact with them but I know Slobo.c, Nitelyon, Qwert8, Brindas, and a number of others mostly former members of FK-P and Nexus.

DeletedUser

I've never heard of Dacian States-Cities... are they any good?

How about contacting your friends? I don't know... maybe that's a stupid question :p

DeletedUser13495

Thanks Slobo.c and as to lokpredator I made a typo but if you have never heard of them how do you know there name? :p

DeletedUser

lol only poking fun :p

If you are a good player, I hope you find an account. We are in need of new blood in Zeta.

DeletedUser13495

If you could keep your eyes open that would be great, I will be keeping up with the forums but if I miss it feel free to leave a PM :)