Looking for an alliance in O66

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am looking for a strong alliance in ocean 66, I have played grepolis before so I have some experience, I played on beta under the name xHermesx. I was the founder of an alliance on beta. Unfortunatley I had to leave grepolis before the alliance coud become a power. I am back now and I am looking for a strong alliance based in o66 that has good leadership and plans on expanding ( I am not here to play sim city) :pro: I also dont want to be part of an MRA ( nothing personal I just feel like I am more valuabe in a mid sized experienced alliance) I feel I am capable of handling a leadership role if necessary but I would be just as happy being only member if that i what is needed of me. If anyone is interested I would appreciate the oppurtunity.

DeletedUser18486

Disapointed

I also am looking for an allaince in OC 66. I am new to the Grepolis, still in my first 30 days, and have been involved with more than one alliance that was top 10 ranked in OC 66 and it seems that as soon as someone attacks the leaders and top point players abandon the alliance and join the attacking one. Now is this the way to play? If so I see it as you need to belong to the #1 rank alliance in an ocean. Advice would be helpful thanks

DeletedUser

I just started an alliance in O56. Would you like to join?

DeletedUser

mjfl, Would you be interested in co-founding an alliance in o66 with me?

DeletedUser

I have found an alliance, this thread can be closed/ archived or whatever you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.