looking for an alliance in ocean 47

DeletedUser22423

I am a new player but I would like to avoid being a noob. I have built up a decent city with over 700 points and have over 40 defenders as well as 3 farms with a couple of days left before protection ends. I want to join an alliance that is close enough to support me and close enough for me to support. I believe in loyalty and support to my alliance and would like an alliance that will support me as well as give me the opportunity to make some trouble for players not in our alliance(if you pick a fight I'm there). I am intrested in an established alliance or anyone who would like to form one themselves and be the leader. I am not ready to start one myself. Incase it make a difference to anyone reading I am 33 years old, employed repairman, married with children, and am into house repairs, time w/ my kids, drinking(right now as a matter), gettin rowdy at sporting events, and minor mischief/pranks/good laughs at others expense. If it sounds like a fit contact me and let me know what you stand for.

DeletedUser18491

Check ur ocean rankings and see what alliances you got there.

Then contact them directly.

They might take you in.

DeletedUser22423

found a good alliance. Thanks for the great advice.

DeletedUser21389

Hey you can join my'n. I'm in ocean 46. It's called Araloon Archers