Looking for an alliance near 76

DeletedUser

Howdy, looking for an alliance near Ocean 76, I am about halfway to Oceans 75 and 66. Been a while since I've played so let's just assume I am a noob all over again.

DeletedUser

I played on Gamma for quite a while, I was with GrepoHugs before being a hugger was :cool:, and I also dabbled with Delta. Gave it up due to real world obligations about 2 years ago, and now I'm going to give it another shot. However, the game has been updated quite a bit since then, and while I am still good on the basics, I'm still not too familiar with hades or the whole revolt thing yet.

DeletedUser

Wait 4/5 days. I'll give you a link and you can restart next to the #1 boys. We've invested in some little guys recently.

DeletedUser

i have been attacking jonkirk. like him a lot. hope he had joined Just For Laughs instead of illuminatus(we are better option). they are being flattened by polar bears i think, moreover it seems like they are close to mra. O76 is new with just 10-15 players. joining illuminatusfor a long term is not a good idea.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the endorsement ankimagine, it has been enjoyable for me as well. I think the illuminatus will do just fine for the time being, I cannot give this game the time and attention that I once could. The name alone keeps most of the bullys away and I can concentrate on building up and battling it out with you. I don't think O76 will be growing anytime soon, honestly if I had known that there were so many large established players around I probably would have just waited for a new world (although I seem to have done that anyway).