Looking for an Alliance

DeletedUser

Hello,

My name is -Argurios. I used to play on Delta World, and was the diplomat of Initiates of Ares (the training wing of Disciples of Ares). I am a skilled and talented diplomat with the ability to resolve conflicts quickly, efficiently and justly. I had 8 cities in Delta World, and I am also active daily (unless if I am on vacation). I started Grepolis in Delta World on March 2010 and have a very strong grasp of the concept of warfare, economy and teamwork.

Ocean 45
Coordinates 422 589
I also have Skype.

I am currently looking for a small, but aggressive and professional alliance. The members that make up the alliance have to have past experience and have had at least one year's worth of Grepolis. They also must take this game with a very serious attitude. The alliance cannot have too many pacts as this makes war complicated and ties many knots within friends and allies. Your alliance must be located in Ocean 45 (however there can be exceptions because I am quite desperate for an elite group of players).

PS. The following players MUST be accepted as well (they are real life friends, so we will have a very close communication).
-Argurios (myself)- 1 year exp. O45 422 589
Ryunami -1 year exp. O45 422 589
Kazakiri -1 month exp. O45 422 589
Sailboats -1 year exp. O35 387 534
VapoRIZED -just started on Phi O35 387 534

If you are interested, please send me a message in game (-Argurios) on World Phi.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

join my alliance nub , we can drinka all night and pwn cheeze

DeletedUser17045

I have no idea what "drinka" means, but none the less, I would urge you to create your own alliance.

I mean, 3 of the players you mentioned, including yourself, supposedly have a years worth of experience on Grepolis. That's just as much as me and I lead Tiny Teddies.

I still say create your own alliance and see how things pan out for you. Who knows, you may succeed.

DeletedUser

Join S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. it's a growing alliance in the edge of Ocean 45, close to Ocean 44, only a few islands away from Ocean 44

DeletedUser

Don't join S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S, if you do then you are doomed.

DeletedUser

The "Spartans" on Grepolis have tainted their name and created a bad reputation for them. Sorry.

CheezeHead- I did, and we merged. I don't have the time nor skill in managing a successful alliance.

DeletedUser17045

Fair enough.

I wish the best of luck to you and your alliance. :D

DeletedUser

ArmouredHoplite- It doesn't match me. When I am talking about elite alliances it is more like Tiny Teddies or Waste Management. Sorry.

I think I'll close this thread for now. I'm not getting any good results :b