looking for an alliance

DeletedUser

hey guys im in ocean 69 looking for a good strong alliance to join. just started playing in htis world again i am an experienced player looking to contribute

DeletedUser

go to ranking then go to alliance then to ocean alliance then check which alliance is topping ur ocean, join that alliance :)

DeletedUser

send an in game message to the leader and ask them about joining.

DeletedUser

what if they have a point restriction

grow till you reach that point and then join them
get premium, it would help you and be very active, farm often to resources and build faster
if you dont have threats in ur island, concentrate on building buildings rather than an army, after you reach about 4,000 points build an army and colonize

the city which u colonized, make it a def city then find your first victim and conquer him
conquer a player who has at-least 5,000 point town and is not in an alliance and who is not bigger than you, you can also conquer a ghost town if you dont want to conquer a player :)

all the best :)

Arul.

DeletedUser

two faced hay?? and how do you work this out! Ive never been two faced.Thank you very much.Give me your facts on this or please shoosh foreva

DeletedUser

two faced hay?? and how do you work this out! Ive never been two faced.Thank you very much.Give me your facts on this or please shoosh foreva

less of the shoosh John, i have done some digging and found that it was not you on your account and Nitro when you lost those cities, i apologise for being wrong was not privvy to all the facts.

Best wishes Wran

p.s. he will pay so will SDM

DeletedUser

join Highland Haar on gamma, you should be over 50,000 points but i will put in a good word for you so her might be an exception
if you were over 50,000 points thats great