Looking for an Alliance?

DeletedUser

Hey guys, if your new to Corinth or the game as a whole and are looking for an alliance, feel free to send me a message here or an in-game message if you want an invite into The Imperial Order:D

Sincerely, Justin Stark
Head Founder of The Imperial Order

DeletedUser

This belongs under the Corinth Alliances subForum.... so in that case... FAIL!

DeletedUser

lol well i have one there too...ppl can c it in two places now...not fail...smart marketing

DeletedUser

plus he is new to the game not very appeasing when people are rude to you when you just start... makes things alot less fun.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys for defending me...i appretiate it...im not new to the game but i am to the forum...and it wasnt a mistake i did it on purpose so more people would c it...guess i wont do that anymore since it seems to get some of these ppl riled up :S

DeletedUser5859

yea its prob best just to have it in the alliance section.. keeps the forums clean. No biggy as this will soon be either moved or deleted. Anyone actually looking for an alliance will likely find the alliance sub forum (any members worth having aboard that is) anyway good luck with the alliance.

as for this being a good marketing tool
1)yes if u are trying to do a lil MRA'ing u MIGHT get more members but not many look at forums.
2)Most members looking for a legit alliance where everyone knows what they are doing may steer away from an alliance that does not yet know the forum layout rules.

anyway happy grep'n

DeletedUser

give the guy a break, Jeez atleast he here posting, Jack pay no attention to forum paparazzi... hope you find an alliance soon