Looking for an Alliance

DeletedUser

Recently returned player after 6 months with plenty of experience. Former leader of Aces High (part of the Wild Card family) on juktas. I've played grepo for roughly 2 years and have played the genre for decades. I am a team-player as long as its a 2 way street. I am very active, although not the biggest forum junkie around so I dont tend to spam the threads. I am looking for a group of active, dedicated and organised! players to hook up with and stamp a mark on this new world.

DeletedUser

Hunt through the threads, find a group you like and apply. A lot of the better alliances aren't going to come begging for you to join them.

DeletedUser

Arent you in US in oropus? Try asking zues to join his or you could always just pick a random direction when the world opens and chance your arm.

DeletedUser

I don't see anything about Oropos in there :). want to join me again?

DeletedUser

Since -Achilles- just announced he wont be joining the world with his alliance, come join us at Condemned.

Pm me or add me on Skype

DeletedUser

Recently returned player after 6 months with plenty of experience. Former leader of Aces High (part of the Wild Card family) on juktas. I've played grepo for roughly 2 years and have played the genre for decades. I am a team-player as long as its a 2 way street. I am very active, although not the biggest forum junkie around so I dont tend to spam the threads. I am looking for a group of active, dedicated and organised! players to hook up with and stamp a mark on this new world.

Hello, I am Slasher66, an experienced Grepolis player (just now got forum account tho) who is looking for loyal,experienced alliance members. The alliance I will be running is called 'Veteran Military. You seem to be just the player we could use. I am hoping to start the alliance with just a few, really good and experienced players so you fit the bill. Please consider this offer
THANK YOU,
Slasher66

DeletedUser16696

That's twice you posted on one of my members thread :mad:

WAR IT IS!