Looking for an alliance

DeletedUser

New to game, although I've played another web-based strategy game extensively (Evony, well over a year - but man that game is broken)

I'm about two days in and at around 350 points.

I know how to read (and am trying to educate myself on the wiki/forums as much as possibe) and I don't need anyone to hold my hand, but I would like advice as to how to progress.

I'm looking for an alliance ranked 20-40th. It should be an established and well ran alliance with an active and helpful forum.

Thanks for reading.

DeletedUser

New to game, although I've played another web-based strategy game extensively (Evony, well over a year - but man that game is broken)

I know how to read (and am trying to educate myself on the wiki/forums as much as possibe) and I don't need anyone to hold my hand, but I would like advice as to how to progress.

I'm looking for an alliance ranked 20-40th. It should be an established and well ran alliance with an active and helpful forum.

Thanks for reading.

hey genome, we are a very young alliance but we are growing stronger everyday. We do have some great leadership and have established a hierarchy already. So if you want to come grow with us we'd but happy to have you as apart of our team. Check us out
LMK
2maxx

DeletedUser

I reccomend the siberian tiger alliance as they are recruiting and are very organised.

DeletedUser

You recommend that crap to everybody Tyroncs.
You don't even really play the world anymore, just overpromote that lame-*** alliance, it's a real kick to the teeth for all these players that actually take your advice :(

DeletedUser

Thanks for reading.

hello mate. why dont you join Titans reign. we will be there to support you through battles and help out in market dealings. most high ranking alliences will only accept tou if you have the same points as them. join me freind and we can recruit together and build or empire. i will send you an invite. if not good luck mate.

DeletedUser

I'm looking for an alliance near O67. I am new to grepolis, but very familiar with Tribal Wars.
So, any recommendations, for both location, and good leadership, and organization?