Looking for Co-Founder's

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

Firstly I know I don't have any posts on the forum, I never use it. This does not mean I don't know how to play. Secondly I know my grepo stats are nothing to brag about, again this does not mean I don't know how to play. I have a far more advanced understanding of the game then most players, from finding veteran players to recruit, diplomacy professionalism, battle strat using grepo map, searching out weakness's, knowing strengths, setting up an excellent forum and keeping it clean, giving proper advice about war and diplomacy, keeping moral up with mass mail, you get the picture, I can lead. However in this game it takes more than 1 person to accomplish a successful alliance and I've only been able to pick up beginner's who want to learn. I don't have the time or want to constantly teach people the aspects of the game. If anyone has extensive knowledge as I do please respond so we can talk about the creation of an alliance. I would like to have at least 4 leaders.

DeletedUser4013

I'm moving this thread to the Alliance sub-forum since that is where it belongs. Good luck with the search.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

Firstly I know I don't have any posts on the forum, I never use it. This does not mean I don't know how to play. Secondly I know my grepo stats are nothing to brag about, again this does not mean I don't know how to play. I have a far more advanced understanding of the game then most players, from finding veteran players to recruit, diplomacy professionalism, battle strat using grepo map, searching out weakness's, knowing strengths, setting up an excellent forum and keeping it clean, giving proper advice about war and diplomacy, keeping moral up with mass mail, you get the picture, I can lead. However in this game it takes more than 1 person to accomplish a successful alliance and I've only been able to pick up beginner's who want to learn. I don't have the time or want to constantly teach people the aspects of the game. If anyone has extensive knowledge as I do please respond so we can talk about the creation of an alliance. I would like to have at least 4 leaders.

Statistics do mean quite a bit. Maybe it would be good to be around the forums more often and succeed on another world to make a name for yourself. Either that, or I advise making a premade for a future world. Experienced players don't grow on trees... Anyway, good luck.

DeletedUser

Yeah good luck make yourself know first that way people know where you both stand and how you operate do you go inactive or not