Looking for new alliance

• Thread starter Terry McCullough
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello all I am in ocean 45 I was a Quasar until this morning when I logged on and found my alliance gone.I am a fairly regular player still building my 1st city not ready for war quite yet.Looking for a solid mature alliance that has been here for a while and intends too stay.

DeletedUser

Hello all I am in ocean 45 I was a Quasar until this morning when I logged on and found my alliance gone.I am a fairly regular player still building my 1st city not ready for war quite yet.Looking for a solid mature alliance that has been here for a while and intends too stay.

hi ,i am with the imortal legion in ocean 46,they are really good and answer all my emails and questions,they are very helpful and also very strong.

if you would like to join us you need to message steph marie,she is the centurion in your ocean ,she is very helpful,cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I belong to Unreasonable Violence... The UV are very responsive to any inquiry... some might say overly responsive... and they don't take crud either.

Attack one of em, and they will swarm...

Spy on one of em, and they will swarm...

Insult one of em, and they will swarm...

Look at one of em, and they will swarm...

DeletedUser

Light in the night

Hi, im making a new alliance in theta called light in the night. Its based purely on the belief that a fair and democratic alliance has great potential. recrution is mostly open, so cantact me on theta if you want in!

DeletedUser

I made an alliance that is based on fairness and equality, but its new, so i need some ppl to join. Mine has a bright future.

DeletedUser

Yea, you told us that last time. What world is it in?

DeletedUser10963

ah go to hell with your democracy! this is WAR, not some tea party.

DeletedUser

Sorry for writing it twice, I just started on the forums. Im on theta.