Pnp Looking for someone to lead True Fear/True Love

DeletedUser54720

Hello, we're looking for candidates to fill the following role: True Fear/True Love's founder.

You have a chance of being accepted, IF:

- You respect the opposite gender

- You don't follow silly golden rules

- You are active and you're around when your team needs you

- You don't agree with slavery

- You can trust someone else besides yourself

- You can be tough when needed

- You can admit your mistakes

If you think you fill all the requirements above, contact us. We will analyze every single candidate carefully.

TF/TL says thank you!

DeletedUser54720

True Fear is what the people that are led by you feel, they fear you because they know you're not a leader, and you will never be.

And also, I thought that in 2017, slavery wasn't a thing?

I give that alliance 3 weeks of life, starting now, tops.

More people will ghost fella, just telling you. I'm sorry for those great players that do not have a leader, I really am.

DeletedUser21560

I think this is the outcome of an pusharound leader starting to loose his players
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
This post was not my idea and I did not sanction it.

So everyone probably wants an update. EN97 is a crash and burn for me (Ahr-Ex). I made a bad decision for us, and I apologize.

This final incident was pretty eye-opening for me. The last week or so, a group of the new players have been working really hard to force me out. I had always heard female players tell stories of being intimidated with sexually threatening innuendo, but I had never experienced that myself until now. These guys started openly defying my authority, then harassing me with comments, then they sent illusion attacks to wake me up when I said I had important work meetings. They have actually bragged to other leaders about being able to get rid of me. I would have dealt with it myself way earlier, but I had been asked to wait.

I know that our story as The Lost Boys is already over. It was foolish of me to try to merge us into an alliance that already had a good, strong founder and plenty of history of its own.

I don't think I can continue doing this. I feel like a victim now, and according to some, this is my fault anyway, since I invited these guys originally. And having a trail of former co-founders who will never speak to me again is a lot of people to avoid in a pretty small number of servers.

I was really, really happy in True Fear and in Pagasae. I loved working with jameslongst and all of the folks from TF and Ragnarok. But the fact is, James does not need a co-founder and doesn't really want a partner. And he is way too nice a person to ever say that. And I don't have to drive, but I am really not the type of leader to take a way back seat, so there it is.

Happy Hunting,
RX

DeletedUser54339

I think this is the outcome of an pusharound leader starting to loose his players
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Well when he hangs his co-founder out to dry, the rank and file are bound to think "Why bother?"

DeletedUser39822

This game is a fun escape for me and when the drama of any given world supersedes that fun I will say my goodbyes.....this looks like one of those situations.

DeletedUser53164

For those who want more details, following is the MM I sent to the alliance and its affiliates when this crap went down. No one has explicitly authorized me to post this here, however I wrote it, and I was authorized to share everything in it. I don't know how long it will stay up. I am not breaking any rules by posting this, and it is entirely true to the best of my knowledge, which is based on fairly solid evidence. I give permission to anyone who wants to share this, as long as it is unmodified. (Technically this falls under international copyright law, based on international copyright treaty agreed to by U.S. Congress, so it is technically illegal in most of the world to use it in any way not authorized by myself.)

I am done here, at least in this alliance. I don't know who actually cares anymore, but Rx recently ghosted. I also don't know if you care why, since Antz and I were the only ones who even bothered to defend her on Skype or in the forum, and some of you reacted by complaining about negativity (sometimes problems need to be taken care of, instead of just ignoring them so you can feel good). If you don't care, you might as well just stop reading now. If you do care, I will explain the situation, and you can judge for yourself.

Rx and James decided to work together in Kasmenai, and honestly, it worked out fairly well, so they decided to work together in the next world, which we are all now in. We recruited some new people, and as far as I can tell, some of them thought they had a right to be disrespectful to Rx, because she is female (my assumption here is based on the fact that some of the disrespect and harassment is nothing I have ever seen males do to each other, even when they are enemies, but it is common in video games, where male gamers feel entitled to harass and demean female players). James, who evidently thinks that this is solely his alliance, and not a joint effort, more or less told Rx that the disrespect and harassment was her fault, and at several points he ignored her unless some male in the alliance spoke to him for her (perhaps just bad timing, but I think the odds of this happening several times in a row are pretty bad), which is typical sexist gamer behavior, as well as just plain American male chauvinist pig behavior. (I have seen older American men literally refuse to talk to a woman about things like car problems or plumbing, only communicating through another male. I find this far more likely than Rx repeatedly having bad timing and James not being able to respond until right when some male player contacted him for her.)

The most disrespectful party in this was Amazon-King, who thought it a funny joke to attack Rx with an illusion when she was out of town on business, waking her up in the middle of the night when she had a very important business meeting the next day. (This is harassment, and specifically, it is the kind of sexual harassment that is commonly perpetrated against women by men in video games. It is also despicable behavior that should have been abandoned prior to highschool.) Any competent alliance leader would have kicked all parties involved in this kind of harassment, especially against a co-leader, on the spot. Instead, James blamed Rx, and when I pointed out to him that Rx had already asked him to kick AK a week before, because he was being extremely disrespectful to her, as well as displaying behavior almost exclusively found in people deliberately trying to undermine and destroy an alliance. Instead of responding to my PM pointing out that he bore some of the blame, he berated Rx about it, and he more or less told her it was her own personal drama. (For the record, anyone paying any attention on Skype will be fully aware of both the disrespect and the harassment, which AK actually bragged about.)

Rx authorized me to distribute this conversation with Thizzle about what Amazon-King told him about what he had done:

[3/17/2017 10:53:33 PM] Thizz: on skype, to ask if we could work vs co op together
[3/17/2017 10:53:45 PM] Thizz: i asked him why it was him contacting me and not you
[3/17/2017 10:54:10 PM] rxmichele (Ahr-Ex): Who did
[3/17/2017 10:54:14 PM] Thizz: AK
[3/17/2017 10:54:19 PM] rxmichele (Ahr-Ex): Oh the
[3/17/2017 10:54:29 PM] Thizz: then today he told me about making you leave
[3/17/2017 10:54:36 PM] rxmichele (Ahr-Ex): Bragging?
[3/17/2017 10:54:36 PM] Thizz: because he sent ilusion
[3/17/2017 10:54:44 PM] Thizz: i told him why, he said why not
[3/17/2017 10:55:03 PM] rxmichele (Ahr-Ex): I had a meeting with a client that represents one year of a project
[3/17/2017 10:55:10 PM] Thizz: then i told him if you were in my alliance, the first time you did something nearly as stupid as that you would be internalized in less than 13 hours

Clearly Thizzle knows what a competent leader does in this case, and equally clearly, James does not. I would have done the same thing as Thizzle, because I won't tolerate harassment.

For James, if you are still reading, (no, I did not send this to you, but I know it will eventually get there), Rx asked me to tell you this, and frankly, I could care less if everyone else reads it too:

Please tell James I would have done anything for him.
He let me down.
It isn't about drama.
He did not have my back when I needed him.

A competent leader has his or her co-leaders backs. I hope you support the women you work with in real life better than those you work with in this game.

I won't work under an incompetent, sexist jerk who won't take responsibility for his own mistakes. I have been in alliances with leaders like James before, and frankly, it is not fun. I especially won't work with people who treat women like second class citizens. Someone like James once told me to "be a man." My response was that if that is how men act, I don't want to be one. (In case you think this is a reference to sexual orientation, you should know that I have 6 children and a wife. I am a good father, and a good husband, but I will never be a "man" in the way the world means it. The only people I ever hear use that phrase are sexist jerks.)

(And yes, James, I had more sources confirming your abominable behavior than just Rx, though I have not been given permission to share anything more than I already have. Even if I did not have additional sources though, I would have to be blind for the truth not to be obvious.)​

For Inno: If you read this far, there is evidence here that a crime has been committed. In most 1st world countries, harassment is illegal. If you are interested in actually doing anything about it, for example, not allowing criminals to play your game, use it to commit crimes, and drive away your paying customers, those involved in the harassment include Amazon-King and How Do I Attack. Others in the alliance Death is Coming in Pegasae may have also been involved, but I won't level accusations at players that I don't know were involved. The evidence is slim, since a lot of the harassment took place on Skype (you might have records of the players attacking Rx's cities with illusions though, which is not much, but at least it corroborates some of this). There are plenty of witnesses though, and if you would like to contact me privately, and I can identify who they are.

Also, don't bother threatening me or trying to tell me I should report this through other channels. If you decide to ban me unjustly over this, then I am done with your game. I am already pretty disillusioned as it is, and most of my friends who play are have already quit the game or are seriously considering it. If you want to resolve the situation properly though, I am completely willing to cooperate, if it will help get rid of the players who have committed a crime against a good friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48660

The most disrespectful party in this was Amazon-King, who thought it a funny joke to attack Rx with an illusion when she was out of town on business, waking her up in the middle of the night when she had a very important business meeting the next day. (This is harassment, and specifically, it is the kind of sexual harassment that is commonly perpetrated against women by men in video games. It is also despicable behavior that should have been abandoned prior to highschool.)
sexual harrassment??? lmfao this forum is making me cry its hilarious... you know your alliance sucks when you bring your issues to internals
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser48660

so if i attack you right now because you are sleep its harrassment? dont play the game if you gonna complain about it

True Fear is what the people that are led by you feel, they fear you because they know you're not a leader, and you will never be.

And also, I thought that in 2017, slavery wasn't a thing?

I give that alliance 3 weeks of life, starting now, tops.

More people will ghost fella, just telling you. I'm sorry for those great players that do not have a leader, I really am.
Lol, and you will be? You know nothing about anything.

Wow, really? Slavery isn't a thing in '2017'? Didn't know that! Thank you all-mighty alex for telling me that!

Nice, you give us more time then you've had in this world before running. Hope to see you never EVER again in my life.

Good, more people ghost, then we know who are LOYAL and TRUE members to True Fear, unlike you You dog.

-there has been no proof of anything that james has done something wrong. There are no picture, no skype chat. NOTHING!

DeletedUser54755

Hmm Im not quite sure you have experienced crime or ever been online. I get that this is an awfull situation, but comparing it to crimes and the people involved crimminals is rather ridiculous. Sorry to whoever is the "victim" here, but this isnt crime nor is it illegal.

English is not my First langauge so be my guest ridicule me for it.

DeletedUser49189

What a very strange set of circumstances for these 2 alliances to be in. i have read some comments in my yrs playing grepo and find this situation mind boggling...

alliances come and go and by the looks of this mess its time to dissolve and restart with trusted players... kick out bad apples and restock

DeletedUser48660

Hmm Im not quite sure you have experienced crime or ever been online. I get that this is an awfull situation, but comparing it to crimes and the people involved crimminals is rather ridiculous. Sorry to whoever is the "victim" here, but this isnt crime nor is it illegal.

English is not my First langauge so be my guest ridicule me for it.

well said.. someone sounds butthurt for some reason... their "almighty" founder Ahr-Ex left... but to say we harrassed you lmao thats just hilarious... curious whats your ign? ill visit your city

DeletedUser54755

well said.. someone sounds butthurt for some reason... their "almighty" founder Ahr-Ex left... but to say we harrassed you lmao thats just hilarious... curious whats your ign? ill visit your city

My ign is the same as my account here

DeletedUser17513

okay.. when a thread is sticked as PNP i expect it to be relatively funny, however when it is this much fun, ty Rhytmiaz for posting btw, i must give my congrats to Amazon..

Besides, if leader QUITS because she is broken so easly.. what kind of leader is she then?

And Rhytmiaz, Inno does not care for personal thoughts about crime or RL/skype activities, even if it is regarding Grepo, the main thing is to play BY THEIR GAME RULES, which i'm sure players were doing since no one got banned hopefully.

DeletedUser39822

There is a player in Imbros who attacks all 46 of my cities from three oceans away with 3 LS every other day for the last three months. He has no designs or logistic ability to ever take a city and has messaged that he is doing it for pure harassment. Inno calls it part of the game and will not do anything about it.

DeletedUser48660

i hope i play against Ahr-Ex in another world... im gonna keep her up 24/7 till she ghost... its gonna be so FUN... she will ghost every world i play with her from now on
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif