Pnp Looking for someone to lead True Fear/True Love

DeletedUser17513

Go back and read it again. rybec said that. And I gave him permission to quote only the Thizzle conversation to give it to JAMES. So he would see that Amazon-King was ALREADY doing diplomacy, which James would not approve.

Hah are you kidding me.. you as a leader it seems knew nothing, and the moment you attacked Amazon in public alliance skype chatroom you lost all credibility as a leader in eyes of most of your own members, not to mention those a part of that battle group which included few of your own members and alliance leader Eragorn.

That moment sealed your faith about who will BG talk to and answer to, and answer to that was James, after that Amazon talked to james and agreed to do anything james says in exchange for being allowed to hit CO-OP and take their cities but in 45 only, so Amazon reached out to Thizzle thinking they still have CO-OP targets near their core in 55 so they can do a JOINT OP against CO-OP, in conclusion, there were no diplomacy talks, but the moment thizzle said they rimmed all CO-OP guys from their locations talks ceased, so this just proved that you as a leader did not know anything and that gives you any right to share convo with thizzle without any previous info to why that was done which was done totally by the books.

So next time you throw dirt at other players please have all the facts, because James knew what you were trying to "prove" was BS, besides now that you are no longer a leader or part of that world, its about time others knew and stopped defending you as well..

After you got mad at Amazon, left the skype chat room, and left the ally, multiple players including leaders were asking questions and blaming obvious persons for it, and thats okay thing to do, but not okay thing to do was crap you tried to pull on Amazon, which was you stayed outside the ally UNTIL james kicks him and his players out or you would not return, now this is not something only Amazon figured out.. other players like certain leaders, told that openly to Amazon about your move, it was underhanded, was killing morale of the ally you were supposed to lead, and the moment James figured out what you were doing he sent you inv, you did not accept it, joined other wing and ghosted, while i cant say for sure what was talked about in your private convo to james, i'm betting he did not choose to be on your side because of it.

so as far as i am concerned, that is the moment your blind followers were starting to ghost or lose their respect for you, people followed and played with you for 3 years, they never shared ally with James, and now they respect him most , because of that move you tried to pull.

I guess this settles it..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54720

Hah are you kidding me.. you as a leader it seems knew nothing, and the moment you attacked Amazon in public alliance skype chatroom you lost all credibility as a leader in eyes of most of your own members, not to mention those a part of that battle group which included few of your own members and alliance leader Eragorn.

That moment sealed your faith about who will BG talk to and answer to, and answer to that was James, after that Amazon talked to james and agreed to do anything james says in exchange for being allowed to hit CO-OP and take their cities but in 45 only, so Amazon reached out to Thizzle thinking they still have CO-OP targets near their core in 55 so they can do a JOINT OP against CO-OP, in conclusion, there were no diplomacy talks, but the moment thizzle said they rimmed all CO-OP guys from their locations talks ceased, so this just proved that you as a leader did not know anything and that gives you any right to share convo with thizzle without any previous info to why that was done which was done totally by the books.

So next time you throw dirt at other players please have all the facts, because James knew what you were trying to "prove" was BS, besides now that you are no longer a leader or part of that world, its about time others knew and stopped defending you as well..

After you got mad at Amazon, left the skype chat room, and left the ally, multiple players including leaders were asking questions and blaming obvious persons for it, and thats okay thing to do, but not okay thing to do was crap you tried to pull on Amazon, which was you stayed outside the ally UNTIL james kicks him and his players out or you would not return, now this is not something only Amazon figured out.. other players like certain leaders, told that openly to Amazon about your move, it was underhanded, was killing morale of the ally you were supposed to lead, and the moment James figured out what you were doing he sent you inv, you did not accept it, joined other wing and ghosted, while i cant say for sure what was talked about in your private convo to james, i'm betting he did not choose to be on your side because of it.

so as far as i am concerned, that is the moment your blind followers were starting to ghost or lose their respect for you, people followed and played with you for 3 years, they never shared ally with James, and now they respect him most , because of that move you tried to pull.

I guess this settles it..

Some of those parts are kinda BS.
Some players that were James' followers decided to follow her, and not the other way around. Some of those ghosted as soon as she ghosted.

I won't bother answering more since I'm no longer the owner of what was my in-game account. With this amount of drama, I trusted a friend that doesn't know anything about this world Pagasae, to play my account from now on. It only has one city, so he can customize it the way he likes, from now on.

DeletedUser48660

Ahr-Ex your irrelevant no one cares what you have to say... You ghosted your a sore loser cant take the heat... I can say ur definatly not fit for a leader

DeletedUser17513

grow up. take the fight to the game. leave the personal stuff alone.

The real fight IS IN GAME who ever you are.. and if you were familiar with the topic you would have know that and not made a fool out of yourself.. with AmazonPrincess snipping about.. give or take 30 cs's from True Fear group and Amazon King about 20 give or take , i would say real fight is in their favor.. and yet they keep taking cities from TF, inactives or not, its a loss , while there is no inactive player in Death Is Coming group..

DeletedUser51423

This thread is going to be unlocked. If you guys cannot keep it civil it will be locked again and infractions will occur.

DeletedUser17513

This thread is going to be unlocked. If you guys cannot keep it civil it will be locked again and infractions will occur.

to make it clear.. mod is saying this will stay open, and individual persons breaking forum rules with their comments will have their comment edited or deleted if it breaks rules, so... anyone continuing to trash talk ? :)

DeletedUser54745

I'm just glad my alliance doesn't have problems like this.... we (for the most part) are drama freeeee....

DeletedUser39822

Absolutely nothing positive can be gained by the continuance of this thread....certain forum trolls with no vested interest in this server will bait and steer it back to the questionable content.

DeletedUser48660

nah... you guys arent worth my time i joined the CQ world which im better at.. lol yall sum bums i quit cause my enemies werent good enough
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser15275

nah... you guys arent worth my time i joined the CQ world which im better at.. lol yall sum bums i quit cause my enemies werent good enough
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
You guys were all talk, this forum is filled with trash talks from you and your buddies but when things get tough you guys quit.
"blah blah blah we are pros they are noobs ha ha ha they can't attack" where are you pros now? lol.
Next time please make sure an alliance has sunk before glorifying yourselves as "grepo gods". You guys can't even keep your co-op alliance together.

#AllTalkNoBite
#GetRektNoobs
#FindANewWorldToInfestWithBS