Pnp Looking for someone to lead True Fear/True Love

DeletedUser54784

You guys were all talk, this forum is filled with trash talks from you and your buddies but when things get tough you guys quit.
"blah blah blah we are pros they are noobs ha ha ha they can't attack" where are you pros now? lol.
Next time please make sure an alliance has sunk before glorifying yourselves as "grepo gods". You guys can't even keep your co-op alliance together.

#AllTalkNoBite
#GetRektNoobs
#FindANewWorldToInfestWithBS

@patrian , Mister Patrian, if you think i am all talk and no game, maybe you should fight us 1 world, and see what it is like, besides i don't quite remember posting anything here trash or any messages at all, simply because i don't talk much or at all as show anything needed to be shown in-game.

jameslongst

Strategos
@patrian , Mister Patrian, if you think i am all talk and no game, maybe you should fight us 1 world, and see what it is like, besides i don't quite remember posting anything here trash or any messages at all, simply because i don't talk much or at all as show anything needed to be shown in-game.

OMG

YOU ARE EVILKING

Stop being weird and take your medicine like a big boy AK. You lost and you and your group look ridiculous

DeletedUser48660

You guys were all talk, this forum is filled with trash talks from you and your buddies but when things get tough you guys quit.
"blah blah blah we are pros they are noobs ha ha ha they can't attack" where are you pros now? lol.
Next time please make sure an alliance has sunk before glorifying yourselves as "grepo gods". You guys can't even keep your co-op alliance together.

#AllTalkNoBite
#GetRektNoobs
#FindANewWorldToInfestWithBS

Where are we now? In rhodes catxh us there

DeletedUser15275

You may not have, but look at the previous posts of your buddies. Accept defeat and move on. Accept the fact that you guys bragged too early. For people who talks big of themselves you guys sure are very sore losers.

DeletedUser48660

so inncorect
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

DeletedUser48660

No i didnt lol i left to play another after 20-30 CS you guys only managed 1 city... That doesnt add up.. Ohh whale

DeletedUser48660

sorry but... i sniped most CS that came my way... haha try again