Looking Good

DeletedUser

Love the settings 2 and 2 revolt is my favorite! also the 50 cap will be interesting, just hope stupid MRA's dont have multiple academies to get around this!

DeletedUser

Love the settings 2 and 2 revolt is my favorite! also the 50 cap will be interesting, just hope stupid MRA's dont have multiple academies to get around this!

I think you may have thought this is an ordinary world mate but this is a hero world so there are no mra.Just experienced players who gained the rewards to enter :)

Ill be joining in the North west with some friends from iota.Are you joining?if so which direction?

DeletedUser23542

im looking to join a seriously aggro alliance on this server if anyone know of any ??

DeletedUser

Everyone seems to be going North-West. lol. It will be very interesting up there! :D

DeletedUser

Inglorious Basterds from Ithaca is about to set foot in North East. Let me know if you land near us. :D

DeletedUser

im in North East, looking for a reasonably aggressive alliance. but most of all, good leadership.

DeletedUser2663

ahh you should of come to O55. Could of joined up with me like ol times.

DeletedUser

what about Myrmidon Warriors they are 17 trying move up quick not looking bad so far

DeletedUser2663

really your playing a revolt? you dont cease to amaze me.

If i had to wait for a world with my settings i would be waiting for a very long time, ill suffer revolt if i have mates playing. I am just playing here since a few of my current and old mates just so happen to be playing here as well. This will be a very interesting world to say the least and a fun one as well.

DeletedUser

well i will meet you along the way hopefully, its early days :p

DeletedUser

just spent $$$ on building up haha, oh wait, will i still have my bonuses if i restart???