Looking into the Future

DeletedUser

Lots going on recently. Half of Armageddon merged into Tiny Teddies and the other half into Musketeers. This world looks to be shaping up nicely. Two very strong core alliances in TT and Musketeers, and at least one quality rim alliance in Alpha Century. So in light of these developments, let's make some friendly predictions. Who will reign supreme? Who will go to war with whom? What will the future of Gythium be like?

DeletedUser12324

Well wasn't that last statement enlightenining.... :p

There's no doubt that TT are a strong team however there is still strong resistance out there, so far both ATTK and TT have taken casulties from eachother (i believe) but it's only been inactives and those who are too stupid to ask for support...

It's a shame that Armageddon crumbled that would have proven a challenge to TT.

I can only presume that the Musketeers are also fighting TT?

Anyways i think the TT's will continue to grow and dominate for now but the game is very far from over and i hope to prove a problem for old cheezehead

DeletedUser7213

Well wasn't that last statement enlightenining.... :p

There's no doubt that TT are a strong team however there is still strong resistance out there, so far both ATTK and TT have taken casulties from eachother (i believe) but it's only been inactives and those who are too stupid to ask for support...

It's a shame that Armageddon crumbled that would have proven a challenge to TT.

I can only presume that the Musketeers are also fighting TT?

Anyways i think the TT's will continue to grow and dominate for now but the game is very far from over and i hope to prove a problem for old cheezehead

Well, if mine wasn't, yours certainly was. Musketeers are baffling - they have an academy now o_O wooo *crumble mumble*

Shame about Armageddon. Shame about spies etc. TT will lead the pack, but I hope you do keep up the resistance. It'd be boring here otherwise :p

DeletedUser6378

I think TT will rule the oceans if they work more on coordination. That is something the TT has been lacking from the beginning from what i have seen. Musketeers will pick up a lot of bigger players from Armageddon, and both alliances there have been fairly well coordinated, but there is a lot of room for improvement. Musketeers, and TT are both cocky alliances. That will make a war soon. That still leaves the question who is going to come out on top. There is a lot more experience in TT then musketeers. TT also has the more aggressive players. If TT works on coordination I don't think the musketeers wont stand a chance. The missing coordination in TT is the only advantage the musketeers have. Since i moved to TT with my team. That advantage will be gone very quickly. Then again I may be wrong. That coordination may already be there, and i just haven't gotten a chance to see it yet.

Personally i don't think we should wait. Just lay into them right now before they get a chance to get organized. This merger was a mistake on how it was done. They have done it like a classic MRA. That always fails.

DeletedUser7213

That will make a war soon. That still leaves the question who is going to come out on top. There is a lot more experience in TT then musketeers. TT also has the more aggressive players.

How are they more experienced? Feel free to back up that statement.

DeletedUser23384

TT are much more experienced and a majority of the players have played together before, check grepolis stats.

DeletedUser7213

What will that tell me? I can see they have experience (I even recognize some of them, even if they don't know me), but I know several Musketeer players have credentials too. Playing under different names perhaps obscures that for the uneducated. FYI, the majority of Musketeers players have also played with each other on other worlds (dull).

DeletedUser6378

also while your at it check to see what players have been around the longest. Check to see who has the biggest players from previous servers. Also not just the biggest but the most aggressive.

I also know a lot of the Musketeers from previous servers as i have played with a lot of them myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23516

There is no doubt that Musketeers and TT will go to war, and although TT will probably win, it will weaken them just enough for another alliance to come in and give them a run for their money

DeletedUser7213

also while your at it

While who is at what?

check to see what players have been around the longest. Check to see who has the biggest players from previous servers. Also not just the biggest but the most aggressive.

Why don't you prove your point? Jeez. I'm not yours to command rudeboy. By that virtue Carpe Jugulum have one of the best players I've ever known. You can't find his stats now, because he isn't on that world anymore.

DeletedUser2663

There is no dispute that the top alliances have great players in it, regardless of what grepostats say. Many of you know my calbre from my past but since i quit grepostats has nothing on me really.
The future will be interesting thats for sure. alliances are starting to push out and expand. Alot of good fights coming in

DeletedUser19396

Until the new members joined Musketeers today there have been now official talks between TT and us. How can we be at war when we don't even have an understanding of each others vision. Perhaps TT and Musketeers can agree to split the world for now. It will be at least a year before WW time and so much can change between now and then. We didn't even share islands until today.

DeletedUser6378

this isn't saying we are at war, or will be at war. this thread was asking for predictions.

DeletedUser22940

My prediction is that within 2-weeks from now a new alliance will spawn from the darkness (somewhere in a rim) and slaughter all that we know.

DeletedUser

also while your at it check to see what players have been around the longest. Check to see who has the biggest players from previous servers. Also not just the biggest but the most aggressive.

This means nothing.
I have been here since the beginning, since beta testing of the game. I have a new account and new account information, so checking the stats means little to nothing on players. Some keep their game ID's throughout, however, I know many that have switched up completely and many times over these past 2 years.

DeletedUser

This means nothing.
I have been here since the beginning, since beta testing of the game. I have a new account and new account information, so checking the stats means little to nothing on players. Some keep their game ID's throughout, however, I know many that have switched up completely and many times over these past 2 years.

I totally agree the truth of the matter is no-one knows who is who on this world this is en30 so from en1-en29 there are absolute legends that are humble and don't express who they used to be unless they used to play together

to make any prediction on grepo stats alone
is a fail in itself
unless you are looking at the page of that world and that world alone :)
there are sleeping giants here :)
thats my take on it lol

DeletedUser

Actually, I know every single person in the Tiny Teddies one way or another and I can honestly tell you that the Tiny Teddies are no more experienced then the Musketeers(My alliance). And no, Phears, there is no fighting going on between us other then one little personal dispute.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Actually, I know every single person in the Tiny Teddies one way or another and I can honestly tell you that the Tiny Teddies are no more experienced then the Musketeers(My alliance). And no, Phears, there is no fighting going on between us other then one little personal dispute.

Considering many of the members in TT are using different aliases to their previous worlds, I highly disagree to your opening sentence. Also, a handful of members are new players.

DeletedUser

I can honestly tell you that the Tiny Teddies are no more experienced then the Musketeers(My alliance).

how can this be taken seriously considering the current stats of TT as opposed to the Musketeers?