Looking into the Future

DeletedUser7213

how can this be taken seriously considering the current stats of TT as opposed to the Musketeers?

(facepalm)

There is no dispute that the top alliances have great players in it, regardless of what grepostats say. Many of you know my calbre from my past but since i quit grepostats has nothing on me really.

DeletedUser

actually, I've taken in players who are brand new to the game and they've turned out to be better players than I was. So really it comes down to leadership and team work. Not stats.

DeletedUser

I remember Saturn22 made some bold predictions in Delphi none of which came true... ONE* and SuperNovaZ ate the bunnies for breakfast, lmfao and pour l'insant he, who would be sending hear-breaking waves all across the oceans, has an astonishing 0 pts, ouch (sad but true)

So my prediction for you, young man, is that in 2 months from now you'll skip to another world to "look into the future" there

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23384

I believe he was asking people what they thought would happen, not what people thought of his comment/thread!

DeletedUser

The predictions are out, who will win
all of these alliances players are in
an alliance rises and falls just as quick
staying together proves the trick.

Now I am not saying the Teddies will stay in front
for they seem to be the target for alliances to hunt
tis easy to grab an outlying teddy town
but eventually they will be all hunted down

Barbarians have shown their colors to SPQR
'We will join you and you can take us far!'
They think that they can jump on their coattails
But because of this treachery their alliance fails....

DeletedUser

Oh em gee, you should really write a book or something.. im running out of firewood.

DeletedUser

I'm assuming he's being sarcastic, saying he would burn basil's book?

DeletedUser

I see some decent alliances here, TT has a solid core group, so do a few others.

If a battle must rage for control of this world early on, it will take place along the 4 corners area of 44/45/54/55.
Who ever comes out of that battle victorious will have only the RIM alliances to face. That's not a bad position to be in, but don't kid yourselves, I've seen RIM alliances come in and smoke the core, right to the bone.

In my most humble opinion, it's a matter of strategy planning, player commitment and preparedness.

DeletedUser

Time for my prediction then, which is....

That this is a game where telling how tomorrow will turn out is impossible. The only thing anybody can do is be prepared to adapt to whatever is thrown his way, and to try and prepare his alliance for whatever emerges through the mist.

DeletedUser17045

I predict that Timofey will lose his main city....oh wait....already happened. Sorry.

DeletedUser6378

I will say this much TT can be coordinated at Timofey has just found out. With coordination TT will be one tough alliance to stop. No more easy battle points from TT as a defender.

DeletedUser10850

5 alliances to last: TT, Musketeers, ATTK, Grimm Sleepers, Alpha Centuri.