• No

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aicy

Strategos
Having the markets extra 'storage space' costs too little for it to be protected. You get 500 more resource space for every market level, and for the price of each market level this is far better than the warehouse as the warehouse only protects a small portion of your resources. So it shouldn't be a extra storage area like the warehouse as it a much better storage area storage-for-money-wise. Another reason why it shouldn't be a 'extra storage area' is because it is not a warehouse, it is a market. It is for trade, yet could be used very well for hiding resources. That's what I think should be changed.

As for a cost for canceling it, it's just a trade offer and I think to keep the market more widely used it should keep the flexibility it has now.

DeletedUser

There must be a turtle round here, cos someone voted no!

DeletedUser

I voted in favor of this idea. It is the way it should be. Think about it...

The market is in a public place in your polis, right? How else would anyone use it?

If the people in your village can find it, and the players who are trading with you can find it, I imagine that troops ransacking the village would have very little trouble sniffing out any resources that were "hidden" there.

DeletedUser

I voted in favor of this idea. It is the way it should be. Think about it...

The market is in a public place in your polis, right? How else would anyone use it?

If the people in your village can find it, and the players who are trading with you can find it, I imagine that troops ransacking the village would have very little trouble sniffing out any resources that were "hidden" there.

Agreed :D :)

DeletedUser2795

Is it just me, or has this vote been going on for about 9 days?

DeletedUser2795

nop, he just replied to a post on another thread :Smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He must have forgotten about this. I'll ask Dobby to spam his inbox for me :p

DeletedUser5

I knew about this when it finished ;)

I have put things into place, and it is being passed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.