Lord Fussy Is Recruiting In All Oceans

DeletedUser

I am Lord Fussy and I will be joining Chi on the first day. I have experience in leadership and there are some new strategies I plan to implement on this world. I will be accepting recruits from any and all oceans. The primary strategy will be one of mutual defense, but any and all player types from farmers to rabid war mongers are and will be welcomed. For further details, please contact me via private message.

DeletedUser

I am Lord Fussy and I will be joining Chi on the first day. I have experience in leadership and I there are some new strategies I plan to implement on this world. I will be accepting recruits from any and all oceans. The primary strategy will be one of mutual defense, but any and all player types from farmers to rabid war mongers are and will be welcomed. For further details, please contact me via private message.
How are you going to follow a strategy of mutual defense when you will have members from all over the place. My advice, just focus on one ocean. That will increase the chances that your alliance doesn't fall apart.

DeletedUser15240

ok, I am not going to troll and be harsh, since you are not bragging about stupid things or pretending to be good when your not, your just a little deluded.

ok, firstly, I strongly advise you just focus on one ocean unless you want to be classed an MRA, having sub alliances makes you look like a noob.

Also, mutual defense is impossible if a. you dont have very good members and b. you are as the previous poster said, all over the place.

DeletedUser17043

The primary strategy will be one of mutual defense

are you tying to tell us that you are going to be successful by turtling?
that's ridiculous
I predict that you will turtle your whole alliance and make it unable for them to conquer
then some mra will come along looking for some free cities and take the lot of you easy since you stupidly chose to go into all oceans:rolleyes:
you better get that changed...

DeletedUser

If you really want to spread oceans do 2 max, so you can be near the boundary, when you start conquering you can start to expand your oceans

DeletedUser

he hurt my heart in one million places.

but curly is right buddy.. though you have some strategy which no one knows, the experience tells that its most probably going to fail. but yu can infact do better if you concentrate on any particular ocean. and if you want to play defensive, i would recommend you to join O 44 or maybe 54 where there will be less action i think.