Lords of Anarchy recruiting

DeletedUser

Lords of Anarchy is a fast growing active Alliance and we are looking for active members to join us. If you would like to join us, merge your Alliance into Lords of Anarchy or have a pact with us please feel free to contact either tcraig2504 or spocksaint. We will be happy to send you an invite, merge you into Lords of Anarchy or accept a pact.
tcraig2504
FOUNDER

DeletedUser

Don't forget Lords of Anarchy Academy!! we are recruiting people under 30k :)

DeletedUser

Ehhhhh I would say a lot of people. Not asking for your opinion
I am just saying that you are getting too big for your britches... and that Lords of Anarchy Academy is recruiting active, loyal players under 30k.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can be deleted by a mod?

If not both of you stop bickering on a dead thread and let it die

DeletedUser

'Chosen Elite Apprentices' and 'The Chosen Elite' are better!

DeletedUser

:p why does this seem oddly familier to a certain show about Bikers, whom have the title Anarchy in their name.....cough.....cough.....Sons of Anarchy?

DeletedUser

We might have been around before the show :heh:

When did the show come out?

Keianor get your blasphemy off this thread :D

DeletedUser13868

Lords of Anarchy recruiting

you forgot to mention that you can only join if nox rising are happy with it.

From my experience this tab should be called
Lords of anarchy recruiting but we have to ask nox first we cant make a decision ourselves incase nox dont like it

DeletedUser

I see you are bitter toward us, Warofbeef, for not keeping you. After one of your cities was taken I was at work when Nox took out 100 plus of my biremes there. I tried to protect you so that you could get to safety but it just did not come to fruition. I do not blame NR for taking out my biremes. I think I would have done the same. And I am free of any guilt or shame about trying to bring you into our fold, which I did despite what NR wished and as the leadership wished also. I do not know what you had done to get Scribner so angry at you but that is between him, you, and whoever else is offended by you. I am not surprised if people are incensed against you since you came in here to flame our alliance about it's dealings. Have a good day sir. :)

DeletedUser

:( warobeef your hurting my feelings, let me ask NR if I can cry, then get up and get a tissue, then throw that tissue away...

Delete the thread great moderator :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sons of Anarachy are on their 4th season so i think they may have been first

DeletedUser

i also think rather than recruit you need to seriously build on what you have and increaseyour average member points