Lords of Conquest Vs IMPACT

• Thread starter DeletedUser46838
  • Start date

DeletedUser47121

I dont know unless somebody in our sister alliance invited you in that manner than i cant say abything but i was and still am LoC recruiter and i never said "join us or be attacked by us" so....

DeletedUser40768

Half of us still have a day or two to go before the end of their BP so we arent as #1 day alliance as you think.

Just trying to prove that Impact has a high average points because we have been active since Day 1, kick the dead weight, and have limits on recruitment. Gold is certainly a factor for some of our players, as it is in any alliance. For the majority of us however, we build our cities like anyone else, through activity and farming other cities on the island :) Enough of this though, I will let your performance on the battlefield speak for itself, if you do chose to go to war with us :pro:

DeletedUser6378

I dont know unless somebody in our sister alliance invited you in that manner than i cant say abything but i was and still am LoC recruiter and i never said "join us or be attacked by us" so....

Not your recruiter your diplomat. He didn't phrase it like that. He did try to be nice about the way he put it. I will give him credit for that, but it does still boil down to the same thing. As for coming from your sister alliance. it came from Lords of Conquest.

DeletedUser47121

Not your recruiter your diplomat. He didn't phrase it like that. He did try to be nice about the way he put it. I will give him credit for that, but it does still boil down to the same thing. As for coming from your sister alliance. it came from Lords of Conquest.

Whats your ingame name cause i thought it was Stealing your city but that came up short.

DeletedUser6378

Whats your ingame name cause i thought it was Stealing your city but that came up short.

Stealing your city is only one of my account. I don't even know how many i have, but am willing to bet there is at least 20 of them. I'm actually playing with a brand new name made just for this server. Completely different then any other i have played with and no profile to give away who i am. So I wouldn't count everybody you see that looks like a beginner as one. So for the time being I will remain hidden until somebody figures it out.

DeletedUser30636

i think Civ needs to go read that PnP, pretty much explains everything, your allies ran away, and weak allies makes for a week alliance

DeletedUser

Alright boys and girls. :p LoC is not taking down Impact lol we know this Impact knows this and along with Pandosia. Literally 3/4 of the alliance can not even conquer let alone stop getting farmed by Impact. I feel this is almost as bad as saying you hack somebody on Facebook but they leave the remember password on. Then them saying in a post YOU HAVE BEEN HACKED. (face palm) I feel bad for people like that. Only if they knew :roll eyes:

So lets all take a breather and get are brown paper sacks because we know Impact as been hit hard with this war with all the conquers LoC as been doing to them and rest a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47121

This world might be difficult for LOC. They are lords of conquest not revolt. Tough luck :rolleyes:

Ahh man how many time i have to explain that you have to conquer a city...pay attention people revolting wont get you anywhere.

Ryann16

Strategos
I was joking, but the last part of what you said caught my eye.
people revolting wont get you anywhere.
If you think this, you are probably new. Revolting a city but not taking it is a major key in big ops mate. If you are in revolt you have no idea if they want your city or not, so you call for support. Drawing support away from other cities is how you gain cities mate. It makes me wonder how you run your defensive system :heh:

DeletedUser47121

I was joking, but the last part of what you said caught my eye.

If you think this, you are probably new. Revolting a city but not taking it is a major key in big ops mate. If you are in revolt you have no idea if they want your city or not, so you call for support. Drawing support away from other cities is how you gain cities mate. It makes me wonder how you run your defensive system :heh:

All i said that revolting a city wont win the city you still have to conquer it.

DeletedUser

Stealing your city is only one of my account. I don't even know how many i have, but am willing to bet there is at least 20 of them. I'm actually playing with a brand new name made just for this server. Completely different then any other i have played with and no profile to give away who i am. So I wouldn't count everybody you see that looks like a beginner as one. So for the time being I will remain hidden until somebody figures it out.

Your hiding again mate ;) I am same account as usual FlyingMonkeyBoy if you fancy a chat curious to see which alliance you have joined guessing impact will have to have a look at the list :)

DeletedUser

I don't really know about the whole "war" thing, but LoC recruited a noob alliance on my island and the island next to mine, this will not stop me from continuing to farm those cities, as far as I am concerned the "flag" means nothing. If LoC is actually going to take refuges that aren't even active enough to be viable on the world, then they can either defend them with enough to make it not worth my while to farm them, which will be a massive drain on their resources, or the flag can be ignored. At least impact seems to be defending their noobs (they put 154 biremes into the harbor of a 1700 point city that isn't growing much at all).

DeletedUser6378

it is funny because hiding on a new name somebody wants to see my stats to show i know what i'm doing. to tell what i have done would take like 10 pages.

Anyhow i see LoC South now, civecnavi has moved there, and they have a member in 44 on the island with me. All the way north isn't really south.

That post alone should show who i am on this server. Just need to do some looking.