Lords of Knossos

DeletedUser

So what does everyone think of us? I am loving Knossos, think the best settings you can get. Speed 3 and all that. And our classy name lol
But as joint founder of LoK what does rest of world think we are. Especially you LoD guys :).
Really think you can beat us?
frinko

DeletedUser19797

Well im from LoD and i have to admit tlee112,Orion31m and rest of you like rimmed me in ocean 55, but hahaha i wont give up this easy :) Revenge will be sweet...

But to be honest we have twice as much BP,ABP and DBP so well yes i think we can beat you when this world gets older.
LoD had some problems with inactivities and other stuff, but we wont give up NEVER!

Still LoK is quite good alliance with some good players :D

DeletedUser

I can truthfully say i love being part of the LoK alliance great support in all matters whether offense or defensive..

DeletedUser19797

If our all enemies just would disappear and LoK faced LoD alone you`d be in some deep s#it!!! :D

DeletedUser

Haha lol I am loving being in 44, have got like 25k DBP :D
Defender of the Day as well.
Still only taken two cities, when I am the only LoKer in 44

DeletedUser19797

Wow frinko you must be good defender :)

I got 350k DBP and number 1 defender rank when i was in O55.

You got pretty bad support from LoK,Val,Jags and LoL, coz almost all your cities have been taken now in O44 :D

DeletedUser

Wow frinko you must be good defender :)

I got 350k DBP and number 1 defender rank when i was in O55.

You got pretty bad support from LoK,Val,Jags and LoL, coz almost all your cities have been taken now in O44 :D

haha mate you did well in defense :)
I lost my cities yh but so did you :p

DeletedUser19797

true i lost my cities,BUT i gained twice as much city slots when LoK and rest of the world started to attack against me....

I last longer than you hahahaha :D and most of my cities were taken by LoD member :)

You should have last longer than me, because you guys have so much more allies than LoD!

DeletedUser

Hahah maybe but I am still going as well with a lot of city slots :D

DeletedUser19797

sorry im too drunk to write anything clever :D

good time to send lots of attacks..... im so embarrassed what your gold whore(duncan) did to me :(

DeletedUser19797

im just so sad this forum is dead... this is like my and frinkos chat :D

DeletedUser

haha yes mate and its good fun :)
i hate it how you guys have managed to make Clowns and ToW think it is good to be with you lol. That its good to give you their cities :D
Have to say whoever managed to persuade them to do that did well lol

DeletedUser19797

yep ToW and Clowns have been very helpful and have fight well :D

Hows things are going in LoK???

Are you guys already waiting WW time ;)

DeletedUser19797

But i must say Valheru is worst alliance ever!!! People are sims there. :D

Im glad LoD dont have pact with them :)

DeletedUser

Hellow.. Keb and frinko :p .. i cn almost sense the frustration in kebatsin's responses.:p you got 350k BP in O 65 /55 Budd not O 55. We r yet to wipe you out in O 55 :p how many days according to you, you guys have in O 55??

DeletedUser19797

Hmmmm i got all my ABP when i was in O55 not O65!

I have never owned city in O65 :D

And im not frustrated, im just messing around here :)