Pnp Lords of the Rim: The Irrelevant Elephant

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Tell Me . What is the noble "non running away as fast as his little tootsies can carry him "explanation for Lord M1zra's flight to VM ? .
smiley_emoticons_candle.gif

You also bragged about me being on VM and it turns out I’m just actually vacationing with my girlfriend. You really wanna keep getting egg on your face here? Lmao

DeletedUser56377

You also bragged about me being on VM and it turns out I’m just actually vacationing with my girlfriend. You really wanna keep getting egg on your face here? Lmao

OH?
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif
I don't think so. You are the one who portrayed my half term holiday with my family as the crime of the century.

Stop making things up - even your formerly most adoring CULT devotees are tiring of your inability to deal with facts.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

When and where did I quote " Brag about Danny Boy being on VM "?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser41523

OH?
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif
I don't think so. You are the one who portrayed my half term holiday with my family as the crime of the century.

Stop making things up - even your formerly most adoring CULT devotees are tiring of your inability to deal with facts.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

When and where did I quote " Brag about Danny Boy being on VM "?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Think you’re confusing me for the LOTR groups but hey. Whatever floats your boat.

DeletedUser56401

PEEEEEAAAAAK A BOOOOOOOOOOOO

DW SEEEEEEEEE'S YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU