Lords of the Rim's message To Republic of Order

DeletedUser33530

Aizhan the king of rim has a message for Republic of Order.
aizhan said:
"An example of why the mighty Republic of Order doesn't need any battle advice from Aizhan or Lords of The Rim"
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMAO

Yes, it is somewhat our style to be willing to help shape raw claw into a square mold. we then are willing to add our fire and knowledge to this raw stuff. We patiently bake that clay in an oven of fire, experience. Thanks to you for offering some tonight, and gifting back the BP. After time and more care we will form our pieces that fit well together. Using the bonds of shared experience and common cultural values, we turn rough dirt, water and clay to form a solid wall. what is the greater accomplishment? Doing what you know you can do our building greatness from potential? you can continue to bang your head against our wall as it grows. I ponder if you will later wonder why 1) still no one still likes you, and 2) why your little alliance is still little and still not growing...

So yes, rookies make mistakes. But the wise man accepts a gift and does not let greed drive him to folly. People can see how you communicate and how we support the team, and choose who they wish to follow.

I will likely not stay to see that day, but I love planting Grepolis seeds.

Be happy and well!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well there you go. Throw stones at your neighbor and end up hanging out drinking beers by the pool. Nice view from the Rim!

DeletedUser25133

Wasn't expecting your two alliances to buddy up so quickly even though it made sense and keeping an academy as well

Gonna be interesting

DeletedUser

Wasn't expecting your two alliances to buddy up so quickly even though it made sense and keeping an academy as well

Gonna be interesting

Well Aizhan fed me BP at his door step and like a good pet I came running back for more food....

Pop a can of BP and what can I do to resist...

DeletedUser

so ROO and LOTR are at war?

ROO was,taking it to LOTR, but they offered us a coffee and now we have a more fun plan. Taking o64 was not going to be as interesting as helping out our allies on the larger stage. best of ROO joined LOTR and ROO is our academy.

DeletedUser

ROO was,taking it to LOTR, but they offered us a coffee and now we have a more fun plan. Taking o64 was not going to be as interesting as helping out our allies on the larger stage. best of ROO joined LOTR and ROO is our academy.
But it could just as easily have been the other way around. Sometimes these things just depend upon the toss of a coin.

DeletedUser

But it could just as easily have been the other way around. Sometimes these things just depend upon the toss of a coin.

Oh might Aizhan, lead the team to the promised land; a Republic of Orderly RIMs or an Order of Rim Lord Republics. I guess we are like the cerebus we recruit, like The Lord of death, mighty Hades, we watch souls pass our river as they speed by LOR cities to the RIM. Occasionally assisted by steel, bow and claw; to die or be reborn on random isles of our choosing.

This is a wisdom building and humbling experience, driving some, such as myself, to madness. Did I pull out of a 10k city mere hours from consummation? Have I lost my mind staring at the abyss? Why yes, but it was all worth it.

Be wise and fight hard!

DeletedUser33530

Oh might Aizhan, lead the team to the promised land; a Republic of Orderly RIMs or an Order of Rim Lord Republics. I guess we are like the cerebus we recruit, like The Lord of death, mighty Hades, we watch souls pass our river as they speed by LOR cities to the RIM. Occasionally assisted by steel, bow and claw; to die or be reborn on random isles of our choosing.

This is a wisdom building and humbling experience, driving some, such as myself, to madness. Did I pull out of a 10k city mere hours from consummation? Have I lost my mind staring at the abyss? Why yes, but it was all worth it.

Be wise and fight hard!
what the heck did you just say