Loss of Gold and Unitq

Grimmers

Peltast
Hi, again. As stated before but from your response you didn't seem to understand. I had to buy gold to get a 4 cs, troops and ships in order to flee since my last city was going to be lost. i've survived by having some troops inna friends world. But this doesn't resolve the loss off my cs', ships, troops and gold lost. And I have no idea where they ended up.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Hi Grimmers.

Units have something called “morale”, which you’ll see many people mentioning across the forums, etc.

What happened is that your units were so unhappy with your leadership (due to losses in battle) that they deserted and fled to an AI faction known as “BZC”.

You won’t be able to get your units back until you manage to appeal to them to come back with a convincing speech about how you’ll do better next time and lead them to victory.

Usually this is done by sending in a support ticket, but because the mods are on the forums too you can post it below and then type @ then “Hydna”.

I hope this helps, it’s not very clear in the tutorial that this is a possibility, so that likely needs clearing up in future game updates.

Happy to help!

Blank Face

Hipparchus
Hi, again. As stated before but from your response you didn't seem to understand. I had to buy gold to get a 4 cs, troops and ships in order to flee since my last city was going to be lost. i've survived by having some troops inna friends world. But this doesn't resolve the loss off my cs', ships, troops and gold lost. And I have no idea where they ended up.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you, no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my son and you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life.” (C)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Humorous as that answer might be what likely occurred was that you sent out these CS's from a city that was then conquered/taken before the CS's were able to finish founding new cities. When a city is conquered all units from the city disappear including those currently founding new cities.

xFate

Strategos
Humorous as that answer might be what likely occurred was that you sent out these CS's from a city that was then conquered/taken before the CS's were able to finish founding new cities. When a city is conquered all units from the city disappear including those currently founding new cities.
What's funny about it?

You're raising the guys ego with a statement like that. Stop it please.