Lost Boys epic fail attack Op

DeletedUser

And for the record the reason why i say this is a EPIC FAIL.

its not hard to get attack numbers high. by telling everyone in your allinace to send attacks on a player within a 24 hours time

if u get them all to land within minutes of each other then it would not be a epic fail but great leadership and players. but when it takes a day(S) for everything to land its not a great attack but a EPIC FAIL. just like the LB alliance and mutiple playing account players. so they keep there core so tight. its common sense to this, so have fun playing them all and building them closer to each other instead of doing like everyone elses and having to claim them with there own city slots

DeletedUser

yes potter only I have 5 account I had 6 account and lost my 6th account password and now I have 5 account :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And for the record the reason why i say this is a EPIC FAIL.

its not hard to get attack numbers high. by telling everyone in your allinace to send attacks on a player within a 24 hours time

if u get them all to land within minutes of each other then it would not be a epic fail but great leadership and players. but when it takes a day(S) for everything to land its not a great attack but a EPIC FAIL. just like the LB alliance and mutiple playing account players. so they keep there core so tight. its common sense to this, so have fun playing them all and building them closer to each other instead of doing like everyone elses and having to claim them with there own city slots

quit crying. i could post reports on how you guys failed taking cities from our big players in O 36. explain that one to me. you guys failed on two ops. one on me, and one on war wolf. maybe i should post something in the hall of shame here for those?

DeletedUser

Who failed on a op?

single or two players going at a city we know is over stacked with defense. was done for bp lol now a op

go ahead we all know u dont support when ur alliance needed u u kept 4000+ biremes and troops in a city while they lost cities.

i could argue with u all day but i stick to facts. i launch cs just to mess with peoples heads ever tho i dont want the city. so its also a tatic in short. i forgot u cant think that hard to see that

DeletedUser

Who failed on a op?

single or two players going at a city we know is over stacked with defense. was done for bp lol now a op

go ahead we all know u dont support when ur alliance needed u u kept 4000+ biremes and troops in a city while they lost cities.

i could argue with u all day but i stick to facts. i launch cs just to mess with peoples heads ever tho i dont want the city. so its also a tatic in short. i forgot u cant think that hard to see that

too bad every player that was attacked supported their own city lol. no support needed for us. we know what we're doing. you obviously don't.

wow, someone's jealous they don't get to play a real man's sport and get a great education, so he has to take down everyone else with insults to make himself feel better.

Back on subject, no op deserves to be in the hall of shame. a player that was great, then failed miserably, or an alliance that has done the same deserves to be in. Not an op

DeletedUser

This needs to have some rules in place so as to be able to qualify a person or their alliance into the hall of Shame.

A Fail is when an alliance gives a player over 30K in BPS when trying to take a city, or when a single player loses his troops without taking the city.

Giving away 5k in BPS does not really warrant the hall of shame.

DeletedUser

Just saw this again... we should start a new thread:

EPIC FAIL = Ladokan Core merged into Lost Boys!

lmao

DeletedUser

lok what u will say now ? ? 100k + DBP and 0 city lost by spartiates attacks on me :)

DeletedUser

Same thing has happened the other way around... it is a good battle from both sides.

How is that related to this thread though?

My comment was about the fact that so much hate and trash talking occurred between LC and LB and then you merged. LMAO! just sayin :p

DeletedUser5757

i know lok :D
i roflmao'd at your post :D
you should have seen ELB's first reactions to the idea :D
we saw our western brothers talking trash about LC the day before the very idea was proposed, and then we saw the idea :D
and i bet same was in LC :D:D:D
but ahhh well, ELB had no troubles with LC as we did not fought them :D

but still, i agree its a bit failish :D

edit
what about spartiates and lost boys now? :D:D:D
that would be a real joke... :D

DeletedUser10984

Same thing has happened the other way around... it is a good battle from both sides.

How is that related to this thread though?

My comment was about the fact that so much hate and trash talking occurred between LC and LB and then you merged. LMAO! just sayin :p
So far I have only seen one non-friendly relationship without a massive amount of trash talk and that was The Secret/NmE relationship which was one of mutual respect.