Lost Cultural Level

• Thread starter DeletedUser18700
  • Start date

DeletedUser18700

Just lost a Cultural level. Was on level 8. Had 81 Culture Points and had 3 Victory Processions on the go and when I next logged on I was back down to 75 CPs. Not amused.

DeletedUser38224

You must have un-researched 6 things.

Who does something like that?

DeletedUser18700

If it was something I had done I would not be putting it in the bug thread. The points were there and then they were not. I did not un-research anything.

DeletedUser38224

If it was something I had done I would not be putting it in the bug thread. The points were there and then they were not. I did not un-research anything.

If it were a bug in the game, More than one person would be reporting it.

Since it is obviously an isolated incident, with you being one of the exactly one people to report it, It's almost absolutely something you did.

Like Zarun said, Send in a ticket and the mods will probably let you know what exactly you did.

DeletedUser46251

How do you know that exactly no one else has reported it? :p

DeletedUser38224

Tbh it's pretty obvious by looking at the recently submitted posts :p

DeletedUser18700

Well awesomeness, I have just been checking some of the other bug threads and it seems to me that most of them are just one person mentioning what they perceive to be as a bug/problem with the game. I don't see hordes of people lining up to say " oh yes, I have the same problem" which seems to be the reason you discount my issue. The fact of the matter is I know what happened and you are just an ignorant bystander who instantly assumes that because you can't conceive the nature of the problem it just doesn't exist. Well it does exist and it happened to me and I would appreciate it if next time you saw a post of mine you would just not bother replying to it as your opinion is now worthless to me.

Regards

The Judge of Death

DeletedUser18700

Did not bother. Just got them back quickly and there was no issue this time.

DeletedUser38224

Well awesomeness, I have just been checking some of the other bug threads and it seems to me that most of them are just one person mentioning what they perceive to be as a bug/problem with the game. I don't see hordes of people lining up to say " oh yes, I have the same problem" which seems to be the reason you discount my issue. The fact of the matter is I know what happened and you are just an ignorant bystander who instantly assumes that because you can't conceive the nature of the problem it just doesn't exist. Well it does exist and it happened to me and I would appreciate it if next time you saw a post of mine you would just not bother replying to it as your opinion is now worthless to me.

Regards

The Judge of Death

I never said the problem didn't exist, I said that it was a problem that appears to be unique to you, since nobody else was reporting it. I also suggested that it may have been a functionality of the game that you used, but apparently you are absolutely sure you didn't.

Usually if only one person is experiencing a problem, the problem is an error on their part, not a bug in the game. Bugs in the game do not affect only one person.

As far as any other nastiness in your post goes, treat me with more respect. I have only offered you things that may help you solve your problem.

DeletedUser18700

You must have un-researched 6 things.

Who does something like that?

Since it is obviously an isolated incident, with you being one of the exactly one people to report it, It's almost absolutely something you did.

Awesomness, I did not mean to treat you with any disrespect, I only responded to your post in the same way I felt you did with mine and that was to not take it seriously. I have re-read my comment to you to make I was not rude or disrespectful to you (not because of forum rules but because of how I do like to treat people) and I have realised that to call you an "ignorant bystander" was out of order. It may be that I misinterpreted your post for other than what they were and if I offended you I really do apologise as that was not my intent. Looking back at your comments though I feel that perhaps if you re-read them you could possibly understand how somebody else could have felt offended at the slight you put upon me ( as if to say that I was inexperienced and that I was responsible for what happened) which is what your first and second comments read like to me. Perhaps it is just the way people interpret things on the computer when there are only the words on the screen and no voice behind it to express the real meaning behind those words. All things said and done I am sorry for my response and hope you will carry on commenting on any future posts I make knowing that I will not throw my toys out of the pram if you say something I disagree with.

Regards

The Judge of Death

DeletedUser38224

Awesomness, I did not mean to treat you with any disrespect, I only responded to your post in the same way I felt you did with mine and that was to not take it seriously. I have re-read my comment to you to make I was not rude or disrespectful to you (not because of forum rules but because of how I do like to treat people) and I have realised that to call you an "ignorant bystander" was out of order. It may be that I misinterpreted your post for other than what they were and if I offended you I really do apologise as that was not my intent. Looking back at your comments though I feel that perhaps if you re-read them you could possibly understand how somebody else could have felt offended at the slight you put upon me ( as if to say that I was inexperienced and that I was responsible for what happened) which is what your first and second comments read like to me. Perhaps it is just the way people interpret things on the computer when there are only the words on the screen and no voice behind it to express the real meaning behind those words. All things said and done I am sorry for my response and hope you will carry on commenting on any future posts I make knowing that I will not throw my toys out of the pram if you say something I disagree with.

Regards

The Judge of Death

It's all good; I have gotten into arguments a few times before on these forums for some snarky comment I made, which I will say was in my first post.

Seriously, don't take it the wrong way. "An error on your end" could mean you did something amiss, but After you made it clear that this wasn't the case, I was referring to things like you having to clear your cache and stuff.

DeletedUser38224

I meant who unresearches things and then reports them as a bug... which I might add upon further investigation was not the case here.

In any case, your post is off-topic and unhelpful.

DeletedUser

I just reset and lost about 2 and a half cultural levels. I'm going to be filing a ticket but I'm looking around a bit to see if anyone else has been having this issue as well