LotR propaganda

DeletedUser39931

I have here a message sent to Dirty South Members.

Greetings Let me introduce myself .

Aizhan Leader of three No 1 ranking Alliances in three previous Grepolis Worlds.

Some of you have heard a lot about me and lets be candid it was not all universally flattering .

Why am I writing to you?

It is a simple truth that nice people like to play with other nice people while others like to surround themselves with terms like NooB MRA and so on. - and attempt to look down their noses at
players who know only marginally less about the game than they do.

The people that play in Alliances like LOTR understand one thing very well - character is more important than any temporary gap in playing ability.

Good people can be taught how to play while you can't teach people how to stop choking on their own venom spite and malice.

Those of you who feel comfortable in Dirty South or Hashashins should stay there because you would not be compatible with LOTR players.

Those of you who feel uncomfortable with the shennanigans of your Leaders - even embarrassed by their lack of class - feel free to contact me in confidence.

I will try and re-house you in appropriate surroundings. Not automatically LOTR or ROO.

I have good relations with most of the Alliance group Leaders actually - but obviously not with the leaders of your two Alliances. missed a bit off the botoom
It was not I who started this practice of writing directly to the members of other allaince groups - that was claytonsrevenge .

I wish to thank him for his personal endorsement that such communications are perfectly reasonable and acceptable.

Aizhan.

Dirty South tells everybody here the truth even if we may have been wrong.
We only use the terms noob and MRA when it comes to you bunch of muppets.
The reason you dont have good relations with DS and Hash can be found on DS's profile page RESPECT IS EARNED NOT GIVEN.
Sat what you want about me DS know me you dont.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Why can't people ever just get along with their alliances enemies? Is it really that hard to get along with people.

DeletedUser39931

i do beleive this was as a response to DS's mass mail to them
Just to let you know Dirty South cares about you all even if your leaders dont.
They would rather send LS to an inactive than break a siege on one of your cities not really setting a good example for you all leaders should lead from the front not use you all as cannon fodder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtBbyglq37E

Forever in our prayers cannon fodder

DeletedUser

honestly if azihan is sending messages to other alliances then #1 pathetic tbh #2 the statement about being leader of three alliances ranked #1 in different worlds is obvious bs if ur sending messages like that and I also want proof and in till I have proof im calling bs #3 any member who would leave their alliance for that deservers to be rimmed over and over again in till they cry and rage quit
-gaz

also clayton where the hell do u get all these songs from :rolleyes:

DeletedUser39931

I have what can only be called an eclectic musical taste i like what i consider good music the songs are known to me during different parts of my life.
I may only be 28 but i have experianced more than most will in their lives
3 years were spent in jail not something im proud of but it happened cant turn the clock back wish i could but i cant.

My mother is a motown freak my father is more of a rock kinda man me im an old skool rap person 2pac, DmX you get the picture.

So i may drop some Sex Pistols, then some Marvin Gaye and Aretha Franklin followed by Hit Em Up (i wont add the link it may get me banned).

i am a firm believer there is a song for anything you wanna say unfortunately some cant be put here

DeletedUser39931

I'm serious. I conversations with enemies all the time where we just joke around. Even enemy leaders. I'm disappointed aizhan sent this but Clayton you're no matter for posting this.

I posted it it so you could all see just how worried LotR are about DS moving on them.
Bottom line they dont have the skill or knowledge to fight straight up so resort to underhand recruitment like they always have.

AIZHAN YOU BETTER TURTLE UP IM COMING

DeletedUser33530

Then go conquer him! Or just ignore the message. No need to go and try and someone off. Seriously guys its a game, why would people go out looking to make enemies and get people mad.

DeletedUser39931

Then go conquer him! Or just ignore the message. No need to go and try and someone off. Seriously guys its a game, why would people go out looking to make enemies and get people mad.

I dont need to do anything Aizhan's poor leadership of LotR and RoO will do it for me

DeletedUser

honestly if azihan is sending messages to other alliances then #1 pathetic tbh #2 the statement about being leader of three alliances ranked #1 in different worlds is obvious bs if ur sending messages like that and I also want proof and in till I have proof im calling bs #3 any member who would leave their alliance for that deservers to be rimmed over and over again in till they cry and rage quit
-gaz

Honestly if Clayton is sending messages to other allainces that is just ducky "flutters eyelashes" but if that horrible man Aizhan replies in kind why that is just terrible ! Call me a hypocrite if you want giggle swoon ...

Clayton Pathethic .. oh no ,, you can't be pathethic because that would only be pathethic if done by someone we don't like.

When you do it is is ok..

Gaz you are full of GAZ.. and other things..

I have led three no 1 ranked alliances in three different Grepolis worlds - the facts are there if you wish to go and find them ..

DeletedUser

Clayton you doctored your first post to hide that I was merely replying in kind to your messages to my members which GAZ finds pathethic..

DeletedUser33530

I posted it it so you could all see just how worried LotR are about DS moving on them.
Bottom line they dont have the skill or knowledge to fight straight up so resort to underhand recruitment like they always have.

AIZHAN YOU BETTER TURTLE UP IM COMING
I dont need to do anything Aizhan's poor leadership of LotR and RoO will do it for me
you contradicting yourself isnt helping your case the your alliance is better. Neither will your talk, only a Cs in LOTR's will prove a thing.

DeletedUser

oh yea btw RoO u have 29 members under ur 7.5 point required limit;)