Lovely suprise at LOL HQ.

DeletedUser

Not quite, step. The perpetrator was unable to go the full length of disbanding LoL. But I think considering the consequences this was a much worse sabotage than disbanding proto.

DeletedUser21270

so it would seem, at this stage of the game too. its not nice. i feel sorry for them in a way since something similar happened to us

DeletedUser

the problem here was that they were lied to be LoL leadership. So, he took matter into his own hands and restored the balance. Another lesson on why you should keep your word, I think ;)

DeletedUser

the problem here was that they were lied to be LoL leadership. So, he took matter into his own hands and restored the balance. Another lesson on why you should keep your word, I think ;)

More lies. No one lied to Roostadude, and since this has happened several members that I befriended at MOT told me that this was roostadudes plan from day 1. He knew he could not win a war against us, he knew he could not build wonders near us, so, him being the weak male chicken that he is decided that he would take our welcoming open arms and use that to plunge a knife into our back.

Boh, don't YOU talk about keeping your word, you side with Obliterate cause you finally have woman paying you some attention.

DeletedUser

:( im cut deep, im cut deep....

Graham, this was my intel, whether or not its true - I dont care. I do know you promised him Founder, something he did not get (probably a good thing that, lol) If its true, well, then he had a reason, if not, then good luck in killing him! Either way, I wish you the best of luck in dealing with him.

Man, you really think I am that shallow that I would side with Obliterate because they are led by women? FYI, most of my friends on RL happen to be female. so, I think that this does not come into the equation at all :p We chose to back them becuase they had the best chance to win, when we chose to back them, (and it was a council decision mind you, Im not even the Founder...) your WW had already been knocked out. I did not even bring up the idea. Noefear did.

DeletedUser

:( im cut deep, im cut deep....

Graham, this was my intel, whether or not its true - I dont care. I do know you promised him Founder, something he did not get (probably a good thing that, lol) If its true, well, then he had a reason, if not, then good luck in killing him! Either way, I wish you the best of luck in dealing with him.

Man, you really think I am that shallow that I would side with Obliterate because they are led by women? FYI, most of my friends on RL happen to be female. so, I think that this does not come into the equation at all :p We chose to back them becuase they had the best chance to win, when we chose to back them, (and it was a council decision mind you, Im not even the Founder...) your WW had already been knocked out. I did not even bring up the idea. Noefear did.

Deep, my wound is a tear that goes clean through from 1 side to the other! We were betrayed by all our allies, starting with KIT our logest standing pact member. We were not yet crippled when you started helping Obliterate, and you never even let me know!

I had to find out from ToT. Then I got a message that confirms that TAG too were trying to get IMMORTAL KNIGHTS to attack our wonders saying we could not be trusted. Sounds to me like the alliance that sent that message are less worthy of trust than us.

Everyone on this server has lied and backstabbed BUT US. We talked of taking action against the leadind alliance cause we wanted to win, but would have at least done it with honor and guts!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone on this server has lied and backstabbed BUT US. We talked of taking action against the leadind alliance cause we wanted to win, but would have at least done it with honor and guts!!!

Eh, look whos talking honour!..LOL!!

DeletedUser27644

Yes I can confirm I brought up the idea, KiT did not want to see its enemies win the WW race. So we looked to help the ally wer had that had the best chance of success to win. I am sorry if you feel KiT backstabbed LoL by aiding Obliterate but KiT did what it set out to do & prevented its enemies from winning.

Anyhow, any leader or founder that hurts their own alliance by disbanding or by what happened here deserve to be drawn & quartered. They are put in a position of trust & betraying that trust like this hurts every single member of the alliance, who should immediately put that leader on the top of their hitlists.

DeletedUser22708

Foo Fighters and LoL-C had a nap, which you broke without telling us, you planned ops and attacks on us months before our NAP got suspended. Bunch of backstabbers, i'm glad i supported some of Roostadude's cities just to prevent you from continue to build WW's on those islands. And then you threaten me and the Foo Fighters because we don't want to aid you in your op against Obliterate, i'm just very happy LoL-C didn't win :)