Important Lowering my tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19042

Hello all,

As I already mentioned in my introduction thread, I have a lot of patience. But I also said that it runs to an end sometime.
After I issued several warnings (both officially and just in the thread) about insults, off topic and other kinds of rules breach some of you still prefer to continue to ignore those warnings and proceed with breaking rules.

Some of you even managed to ignore official warnings and/or infractions.

I have discussed the matter with a senior moderator and we have come to a solution.

I will be lowering my tolerance MASSIVELY.
We all know that I have been a very tolerant and relaxed mod concerning spam/off topic and other matters. You rarely got warned for such posts. As I feel that you have been taking advantage of my good will and high tolerance I'll be less tolerant in the upcoming weeks. This until you lot decide to follow the rules again.

From now every breach of rules will be punished, and persisting will only lead to harsher punishments.

The forum can be just as much fun by not insulting, spamming or going off-topic. It's just how you make it!

If you have questions concerning this matter, feel free to ask.

Sincerely,
Your Moderator

DeletedUser

I think he (Jov) has a job to do and we should respect that.

Personally, I'm horrified that things have become so bad that Joris, fun loving, kind Joris, has to enforce the rules more strictly. I for one enjoyed how lenient he had been before.

I suggest we all respect how Joris deals with the situation and do not stride to provoke him to harsher actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.